Windshield Rain effect P3DV4

Thiago Braun

Thiago Braun

After flying airplanes with rain and other effects on the windshield it is hard to fly addons without this functionality. Is this something that could/will be integrated into the FSLABS A320?

Thanks

• Like 3
Aurelien Vandoorine

Honestly I can't see the issue with that coming over and over, it's just like wanting the all cabin to be there.

It's honestly neither harder or easier to fly without those, they are just eye candy stuff. Even if TFDI new thing looks not too bad it's still just some tricks to make it look like there is actually rain on the windshield. I'm more interesting in getting the aircraft even better with even better flight dynamics, system simulation and performances than losing time with stuff that don't actually improve the simulation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Thiago Braun

What you mean it does not improve the simulation? Have you ever flown a real plane? Do you really think that simulating the cabin is the same thing as icing and rain effects on the windshield, which is direct in front of the pilot`s eyes??

• Like 5
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Jacob Tang

Can anyone tell me weather there are plans to add windshield rain or ice effects into the A320 for P3DV4 users ? Adding this effect will be great for immersion and finally will the wipers a reason for its existence. And will there be effects like icing on the windshield or the ice indicator rod in front of the windshield ?TNX

Norman Blackburn

We didn't say it was far away from priorities.  When we have more to say about it, we shall.

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic