Upcoming A320 models :)

Marc Stanford

Marc Stanford

I'm super excited with Mr.Kalamaras announcement of the upcoming A32X models. 

He said we can expect them in the coming months so maybe this December we can expect the A319, and then the A321 wary next year?

Im sorry but I REALLY love your guys work and is a masterpiece in P3D v4 (just upgraded). The A320 is my fauvorite now in both real life and the sim.

A321 is my fauvorite model in the A320 series so can we expect it next year?

Heck I love the A321 so much I'd be willing to pay the devs $500 for this plane, I want it so bad Delta just got some A321s to slowly replace their 757s

We need the A321, and with Christmas coming up the flights are gonna be packed.

Hello Marc,

if I remember correctly you asked this before. The awnser was given mutiple times in other topics. But to quote myself:

"Beyond speculation there is nothing official on the A321 or A319 regarding timeframe or release."

34 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

He said we can expect them in the coming months so maybe this December we can expect the A319, and then the A321 wary next year?

Please do not state this. This is only speculation. People will take this as a firm commitment and will start complaining that FSL promised something even though they did not.

Hope this awnsers your question. If not feel free to use the search fuction to look in other topics.

Safe landings,

Lars