A350

Luca vom Bruch

Luca vom Bruch

Anyone else would like to see an A350 ? There is one for X-Plane but the systems are not that deep.

I am also looking forward to the QW 787 when it comes out for P3D.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Luca vom Bruch said:

Anyone else would like to see an A350 ? There is one for X-Plane but the systems are not that deep.

I’d imagine they’ll get there in time. I wouldn’t expect anything for a long time, though.

Frederic Nadot
4 hours ago, Luca vom Bruch said:

Me too ;)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, kjell wennerholm said:

Before a new software, A350, I want the A320 to function properly. Right now I feel like a Alpha-tester when I use my FSL A320 licens. 

How so?

18 hours ago, kjell wennerholm said:

Before a new software, A350, I want the A320 to function properly. Right now I feel like a Alpha-tester when I use my FSL A320 licens. 

Please do not mistake the needed initial setup/customisations of the A320-X with incomplete functionality. The A320-X is sometimes not a plug and play addon - depending on the user system it needs some adjustments of the system, software and thrid-party addons.

I saw you failing unzip a rar archive, which in my opinion is a very basic task. Therefore you might have some trouble setting up everything right. Iam sure the whole forum is happy to help you to get things runnning.

Stating that the A320-X is in alpha phase, is just wrong and not well reflected. Of course there are some issues in the current build which the team is aware of.

• Like 2
Thomas Danielsen
19 hours ago, kjell wennerholm said:

Whereas the FSL still has some bugs and some unimplemented features (particularly the v3 version) saying that it's like an alpha build is highly unfair!

Maybe Alpha is a tough judgment against FSL A320X but definitely feels like a Beta.  have been active FSX users since 2007. Recently, I switched to P3Dv4. I'm perhaps spoiled with PMDG products like B744, B777 and Milviz products like Phantom 2 Advance and VSR F / A 18E. FSL lacks essential parts of MCDU FMGS that are necessary to fly safely, as for example weather prediction up link data from AS for P3Dv4. Well, in PMDG, VRS and MILVIZ product I do not need to know about .RAR. Therefore I do not care about RAR, until now. It is very regrettable that the FSL A320X does not have a functioning lighting such as the dome light. You force customers to buy spotlight add-on. Not cool. I simply feel cheated. A320 is not cheep. A week ago about I opened a ticket at FSL Support about flickering texture in VC. I still have not received an answer. PMDG Support responds within a day. I think you have things to learn about how to care for customers. My A320 licens ar now in the hangar waiting for an updated version:). Add FCOM, pleas!

23 minutes ago, kjell wennerholm said:

the FSL A320X does not have a functioning lighting such as the dome light. You force customers to buy spotlight add-on. Not cool. I simply feel cheated.

Do you know what you are talking about?

• Haha 5
35 minutes ago, kjell wennerholm said:

You force customers to buy spotlight add-on. Not cool. I simply feel cheated

That's a rather bold statement, considering it's far from true. Please do your research before you state that ;)

• Like 1

Kjell, spotlight is NOT ment to be purchased for then A320 but INCLUDED in the pricing. All you have to do is download the latest version and install it. If it doesn‘t work there IS an issue on YOUR side. We (the whole forum community as well as the dev and support staff members) will help you to sort your issues out. 

The A320 installs into many different folders on your computer to run properly which is the consequence of doing all those walk arounds from the P3D system that has its limitations. In my opinion Lefteris and his crew are some kind of genius what they have managed to include into this package. They have learnt from their mistakes on the initial release (like the enigma verification and so on) and managed to make this unbelievable complex system so reliable that it runs mostly without crashes. There are some issues left regarding the performance but I am sure they will get that fixed soon. 

For everThing else: ask for help. We are here. 

The FAQ section on the forum and the installation guide help a lot, by the way.

• Thanks 2

Thanks everybody who clarified! 

55 minutes ago, kjell wennerholm said:

Add FCOM, pleas!

Regarding FCOM: this is copyrighted material from Airbus which we are not allowed to share. There are some FCOMs available in the internet. We feel that we provided sufficient amount of documentation which comes very handy.

1 hour ago, Thomas Danielsen said:

Whereas the FSL still has some bugs and some unimplemented features (particularly the v3 version)

As it was stated before, changes and new features will be brought to FSX/P3Dv3 as soon as v4 is stable. Bear in mind that features like high-def-textures, dynamic lighting and 3d sound are not possible in the legacy sims.

1 hour ago, kjell wennerholm said:

My A320 licens ar now in the hangar waiting for an updated version:).

I hope you can move your A320-X out of the hangar since the current version is already very enjoyable :) As said, we are here to help

7 hours ago, Till Lukas said:

Thanks everybody who clarified! 

Regarding FCOM: this is copyrighted material from Airbus which we are not allowed to share. There are some FCOMs available in the internet. We feel that we provided sufficient amount of documentation which comes very handy.

As it was stated before, changes and new features will be brought to FSX/P3Dv3 as soon as v4 is stable. Bear in mind that features like high-def-textures, dynamic lighting and 3d sound are not possible in the legacy sims.

I hope you can move your A320-X out of the hangar since the current version is already very enjoyable :) As said, we are here to help

With out FCOM I'm not allowed to enter the cockpit. FCOM is absolutely essential for a serious simulation. I have previously downloaded Spotlight with the information that it only works at an airport in Greece. Is it right or wrong?

c.PNG

10 minutes ago, kjell wennerholm said:

With out FCOM I'm not allowed to enter the cockpit. FCOM is absolutely essential for a serious simulation. I have previously downloaded Spotlight with the information that it only works at an airport in Greece. Is it right or wrong?

Okay - let me say again: it is COPYRIGHTED material which we are NOT allowed to share here. However, there are a lot of FCOMs available in the internet.

Spotlights is FREE and essential with the A320-X. It costs when it is used with any other aircraft addon.

There is a FAQ section which anwser all these questions. Over and out

3 minutes ago, Till Lukas said:

Okay - let me say again: it is COPYRIGHTED material which we are NOT allowed to share here. However, there are a lot of FCOMs available in the internet.

Spotlights is FREE and essential with the A320-X. It costs when it is used with any other aircraft addon.

There is a FAQ section which anwser all these questions. Over and out

Good! Then I owe you an apology for what I wrote about Spolight's. If the license is free, I have no reason to feel cheated, right!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Alexander Luzajic
On 11/21/2017 at 1:26 AM, Frederic Nadot said:

Me too ;)

Don't....very buggy. Actually very, very buggy to the point of making one in three flights. Looks interesting with maps and FB's and all additions. FMC is only 60% functional and as we know now only available on FSX that appears is on the last legs.... if they don't change their attitude and update complete product before v4 release they will not have me as the customer. (BTW sound is superior really). After recent W10 update I didn't had a choice than to switch to p3dv4 and of course spent some $$.

But I have to say, I am tired of unfinished products. Even with FSL, I abandoned sometime in March and waited for v4 edition to make a switch. Still few things I hoped they would fix, but nope. At least is stable when I load, no more Trike loading procedure and it doesn't crash on exit. Other than that not happy with textures at all, strobe lights..... But it is all trade off for superior handling and experience and with real Bus flight envelope. I think in that department PMDG is defeated. So yes I do enjoy FSL at this time and I hope Team would work on appearance that look only good from far...once in cockpit, at least for me, textures are bad all over, on ND, PFD, lettering etc. That improvements I would like to see if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2017-11-21 at 3:21 AM, Luca vom Bruch said:

Very interesting! I said "GO"

Karl Schaller
On 27.3.2018 at 11:33 AM, Kjell Wennerholm said:

Very interesting! I said "GO"

+1

and I can't wait for any long haul aircraft. The PMDG 747 is the only one for P3D v4.

Captain Sim makes people wait for the 767, and also LevelD.

Don't talk about Aerosofts A330... xD

So it's on FSL to bring us a long haul aircraft. ;)

• 9 months later...