Ezcam outside view problem FSLabs A320 p3d v4

CptNik

Hey Guys,

I have the Fslabs a320 for P3D v4.1 installed and also ezdok v1.85. It is working with i.g PMDG aircraft in the Inside  (Virtual Cockpit) View and outside view..

In the FSLabs, when I press the hotkey for the outside view, the camera just points towards the sky and the VC is still active... 

I have run tue Euro config tool, renamed the V4 appdata folder to V3, configurated and renamed back again in V4.. But still the problem exists and only in the Fslabs. 

Maybe because of the new system, that the FSLabs folder is in the Addons section?

Best Regards,

CptNik

• Like 1

I had the exact same problem but can't recall what the issue was. Mine works flawlessly now but you need to be using version 2.5 as listed on the EZCA Website. You may wish to try one of my saved sets once you get this version installed to see if it works for you. You can simply import this set into whatever IAE A320 you've got loaded. Here is the link to where you need to go. Note there are P3D 4.1 limitations as stated: http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-2-5-beta-p3d4-p3d3-and-fsx-here_topic58324.html

Aaron

FSLabs A320X IAE - United Airlines (N404UA).ezdcam