Q400 Cockpit Lighting

Terblanche

Absolutely LOVE the Q400 ... she laughs in the face of P3D4 Dynamic Lights, msaa vs ssaa, and doesn't matter if you fly her upside down, or shift all the sliders to the right, she refuses to drop one single FPS in the process. It was only the cockpit lighting that was not to my liking and so I've created some more realistic cockpit lighting with the help of FSLSpotLights.

Please read the README.txt - !!

Also included is the tweak to make the tiller work with rudders.
ENJOY!!

Q400_1.jpg

Q400_2.jpg

FSLSpotLights.zip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think so .... not sure if the purchase only enables you to edit and use the tool. Give it a shot and see if it works if you only have FSLSpotLights installed for the Bus.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Terblanche said:

Absolutely LOVE the Q400 ... she laughs in the face of P3D4 Dynamic Lights, msaa vs ssaa, and doesn't matter if you fly her upside down, or shift all the sliders to the right, she refuses to drop one single FPS in the process. It was only the cockpit lighting that was not to my liking and so I've created some more realistic cockpit lighting with the help of FSLSpotLights.

Absolutely agree!  Majestic’s Q400 is in a league all of its, magnificent brilliant, own.  I too get brilliant P3D4 performance.  Your screenshots  look great and really show off the Q4’s excellent VC!

All the best, happy Q4ing!

Norman Blackburn
7 hours ago, Marc Ehnle said:

If I want to use this I will have to purchase Spotlight seperately, no matter if I have the Airbus, right?

Correct albeit if you are at LGAV you can use Spotlights in demo mode.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
31 minutes ago, Lukas Leccese said:

Are these just the storm lights activated in your screenshot?

No, storm lights OFF and let SpotLights do its thing ... you can adjust the density of the lights with the little Spotlight popup ... and the console lights you could turn up on the overhead panel.

• Like 1