How did Paderborn go?

Steve

Good afternoon. Seen the article on your homepage about the Paderborn Flight Simulator conference. Was wondering how that went, and if you would be sharing any of the materials from that here on the forums? So far it looks like this is going to be a stellar product. Thanks in advance for any replies. I really wish I could go to one of these conferences sometime. Either they are just to far away or can't get the time off.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Steve-

thanks for alerting us to this - I've changed the news article on the home page now to set the actual conference date in bold letters, as it was being confused with the date the article was actually released...

The conference is taking place on the 26th of September. Do join us!

I would, Germany is a bit far from Florida though lol. Would be great to meet your team and the team from Aerosoft as well. Hopefully somebody will post a recap of the show after it takes place. Thank you for the quick response though!

In Vancouver Canada, Not able to make it, hope more pre-view, screenshot will be published after this event.

Regards

Yufeng

Lefteris Kalamaras

Yes, we mean Lelystad near Amsterdam - the show is "FSWeekend" (www.fsweekend.com) and it takes place on 7th and 8th of November 2009 in the Aviodrome at Lelystad Airport.

We'll be there!

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello-

we're back in headquarters, after some needed rest and the required time spent with the family.

The conference went really well - we had anticipated a good audience turnout for the Concorde presentation and it seems that our expectations were met and then some!

I was surprised (well, not really!) to see how many of the people attending the presentation were so thoroughly aware of the capabilities of the Concorde. Even so, we were very happy to be able to explain how much of the actual systems and fidelity we have been able to restore in our FSX simulation - and I am personally very happy to see the acceptance rate already indicated by the audience!

I will have some more detailed analysis of what we presented, together with some photographs of the event. Along with those, we'll be posting several new screen shots from our cockpit - I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting those :). We have been busy with our development process and so far, I haven't given the green light to our beta testers to display the bird in all its glory - but be assured, when the pictures start flowing, you'll also be able to admire why the Concorde has always attracted the cream of the crop for pilots and passengers alike.

We are also preparing a nice surprise for our audiences - stay tuned in the next day or two for something that will make you smile and also give you an opportunity to participate in our efforts!

Best to all,