FSX to P3D upgrade

Jose Colmenares

Jose Colmenares

Hello,

I currently own a licence for the FSX version of the A320 and I'm interested in upgrading to P3D. I understand I would have to pay the difference between these, yet I do not see where I could do this.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Josecolme said:

Hello,

I currently own a licence for the FSX version of the A320 and I'm interested in upgrading to P3D. I understand I would have to pay the difference between these, yet I do not see where I could do this.

Thanks

Hello! The upgrade discount has been discontinued i am afraid. You will have to buy the P3D version at full price all over again. Flightsimlabs did make an announcement about this about six months before. I am sorry but you will have to repurchase at full price for the P3D version.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Josecolme said:

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

please full names on the forums. As Wayne said. The FSX to P3D upgrade path had been discontinued. This means you will have to pay the full price again for the bus in V4.

Cheers,

Lars

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lars Hajema said:

please full names on the forums.

Hi Lars,

i don’t see your name in the staff list for FSL.  I guess you must be though, since you seem to be telling others members what they should and shouldn’t say, and what they should and shouldn’t do etc.  I was just wondering if you could possibly tell us just exactly what your roles and responsibilities are at FSL.

BEST REGARDS

• Thanks 1
Lefteris Kalamaras

Steve,

I unhid your reply which was hidden by one of our moderators, not because I want to tell you off in any way, but because I felt that it would be a nice way to explain our opinion on people helping people.

Lars' reply was in no way disrespectful - he was kind enough to greet his fellow poster and to alert him to the rules that we have whereby a full real name is required when posting in our forums. It would be a pity if people would be stopped from helping others in that regard just because they're not staff or moderators.

I (personally) view it this way: Do you have to be the police to tell people that a certain street is one-way and going in the opposite way is against the rules? Would you rather this behavior be ignored? - Extreme example, but it should illustrate my way of thinking.

Obviously, there are many ways this can take place. You could, for example, say: "Hey, a@@hole, you're driving the wrong fracking way!"  - this is not what we feel is acceptable, it only serves to irritate and annoy. Or, you could say: "Hello! You're driving the wrong way, it's against the rules and you should be advised that you need to reverse your direction so as to comply" - what did you do? You helped someone save a potentially difficult situation.

If I were the "offending" party, I would have two possible ways to receive Lars' reply: I could, for example, think: "Who does this a@@hole think he is! He doesn't have power over me!"  - or, I could think: "Oh - thanks Lars, I had no idea there was such a policy in the forum. I'll change my display name right away, so I can play by the same rules everyone else is".

It's all about choice, in the end... what matters is to remain respectful in all possible situations and  treat people the way you'd like to be treated.

Thanks for listening!

• Thanks 1

Lefteris,

I really do appreciate your detailed explanation .  Indeed I did think, wrongly, that the poster was indeed an *!*hole.  Sorry.  Now looking again at other posts he has made I can clearly see he is helping and not just being a complete A@@hole.

All the best

Jose Colmenares

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Sorry about the name I wasn't aware of it. And no need to get fuzzy about it, he's just letting me know that's all. And regarding the my repurchase, I'll have to wait a few months then.  bit expensive but totally worth it. I'm in 737ng training right now though, so I'd rather avoid confusions hehe.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Jose Colmenares said:

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Sorry about the name I wasn't aware of it. And no need to get fuzzy about it, he's just letting me know that's all. And regarding the my repurchase, I'll have to wait a few months then.  bit expensive but totally worth it. I'm in 737ng training right now though, so I'd rather avoid confusions hehe.

Thanks!

It's oke, some people don't know about the rules, that why I'm just pointing it out to you ;) Nice to hear that you are training on the 737NG :o

Cheers,

Lars

Lefteris Kalamaras
7 hours ago, Steve Prowse said:

Lefteris,

I really do appreciate your detailed explanation .  Indeed I did think, wrongly, that the poster was indeed an *!*hole.  Sorry.  Now looking again at other posts he has made I can clearly see he is helping and not just being a complete A@@hole.

All the best

And so are you - helping, I mean, not anything else :). So the misunderstanding is now resolved!

Lefteris,

It is always appreciated to be recognised by one’s Peers,  I shall of course endeavour to assist you and the team in any way possible.

best