Marc Stanford

Marc Stanford

Hello all

First of I would like to say as a real life student pilot & hardcore systems simmer with P3D, the FSLabs A320 is a very satisfying aircraft to fly not only the best Airbus but my most favorite aircraft to fly in P3D as an Airbus fan.

I'm looking forward to the A321, I've seen previews of the A319 but not the A321, will the A319 be released first and how long will it take for the A321 to follow? Can we expect it by the end of this year hopefully?

• Like 2

Marc, I have no knowledge whatsover on the timeframe, so I just came by to tell you A321 is also my absolute favourite, so I share your impatience (shame mode). :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Marc Stanford said:

Hello all

First of I would like to say as a real life student pilot & hardcore systems simmer with P3D, the FSLabs A320 is a very satisfying aircraft to fly not only the best Airbus but my most favorite aircraft to fly in P3D as an Airbus fan.

I'm looking forward to the A321, I've seen previews of the A319 but not the A321, will the A319 be released first and how long will it take for the A321 to follow? Can we expect it by the end of this year hopefully?

Please, please use the search function. There are way to many topics on this already in which the awnser has been given already.

Beyond speculation there is nothing official on the A321 or A319 regarding timeframe or release.

• Karl Brooker locked this topic