Jump to content

Flight plan v4 / Sound issues?


Carlos Alvarez

Recommended Posts

Carlos Alvarez

Hello! After completing my first route i can't make a new one the FMC wont let me erase it. (Sec FP is not an option to use as a return flight). I no idea if this is an issue. how can i erase to make a new FP?

Sound...

the environment sound in general is to low, i cant recall 100% but in the previous version of p3d v3 we could adjust the sound individually in the MCDU.

Link to post
Jouka Ahponen

You can adjust sound level via the MCDU how you like.

About the FMGC reset. It should happen automatically after your landing. Can you check you are not stuck on any phase such as DES without arming the APPR phase.

Link to post
Carlos Alvarez
23 minutes ago, Jouka Ahponen said:

You can adjust sound level via the MCDU how you like.

About the FMGC reset. It should happen automatically after your landing. Can you check you are not stuck on any phase such as DES without arming the APPR phase.

Hi! Ok about sound yes I know but is already in a 100% and still to low u can’t even hear the buttons on the autopilot. FP No stuck on any part of the plan, after engine shutdown nothing didn’t happen so I could not continue back home. 

Link to post
Jouka Ahponen

Is the F PLN not reseting consistant on every flight or just happened on one flight?

Also, I think you can turn up the sim sounds on Windows menu if you feel that they are too low. I have to keep mine at 3-5%. If you mean to control different sound layers individually, I think you can try to fiddle with P3D settings to see if there is any effect. However, in real airbus you would not hear the click of autopilot buttons unless you set your ear very close. The avionics fans are pretty darn loud in the real thing.

Link to post
Carlos Alvarez
8 hours ago, Jouka Ahponen said:

Is the F PLN not reseting consistant on every flight or just happened on one flight?

Also, I think you can turn up the sim sounds on Windows menu if you feel that they are too low. I have to keep mine at 3-5%. If you mean to control different sound layers individually, I think you can try to fiddle with P3D settings to see if there is any effect. However, in real airbus you would not hear the click of autopilot buttons unless you set your ear very close. The avionics fans are pretty darn loud in the real thing.

Hi! About the sound . Ok it’s alright I can live with that, just in comparation with the p3d v3 sound is different the other software was I little bit more louder then this one but it’s ok. 

Ok back to FP. Yesterday was my 1st official flight with the airbus, I let you know if the issue remains today’s guys. Appreciate your support.

Link to post
Carlos Alvarez
14 hours ago, Carlosmax50 said:

Hi! About the sound . Ok it’s alright I can live with that, just in comparation with the p3d v3 sound is different the other software was I little bit more louder then this one but it’s ok. 

Ok back to FP. Yesterday was my 1st official flight with the airbus, I let you know if the issue remains today’s guys. Appreciate your support.

Hi again just finish my flight and nothing. Not even resenting the IRS witch is no necessary to do for a return flight. Has this something to do with liveries? I find my way to install liveries that i found on the forums by adding a new CFG and by adding the text in the aircraft.cfg like the old way to install liveries. no idea what can i do.

Link to post
Carlos Alvarez
13 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Carlos

You do not need to edit aircraft.cfg and should not as it will be overwritten.

Hi norman nothing has been overwritten, everything i normal but still cant fly the return flight

Link to post
×
×
  • Create New...