[Resolved] Aircraft not shown after install

Nicolas Haller

Nicolas Haller

Hi all,

i just upgraded the A320 from P3D v3 to v4. I uninstalled everything completely including the sim and thereafter I installed P3D v4.1 and the v4 Version of this aircraft. However I cannot see the aircraft for selection even though P3D asked me if i want to Launch the "FSLabs" addon... 

can someone please help?

best regards,

Nico

Hendrik Herryjanto

Most people are assuming they do run their P3D as Admin, incl myself. I know on v4 I made sure that it runs as Admin but somehow during the update to 4.1 it resets itself. 

For others out there just make sure that you run it as Admin by checking it manually in P3D folder

Norman Blackburn

Glad its now working for you @NicoooxD

Now that you are enjoying the aircraft could we ask you to change your forum name to be your real name -= thanks!

Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, David Hack said:

Hi ,Sorry to seem dim but how do I change my username 'Daveebee' to my real name?

It seems you figured it out David!

• 1 year later...
F_l_o_r_i_a_n H_e_m_p_e_l

Hello,
hope it is fine that I use this thread for showing my problem:
Try to install A320 and A319 in the newest P3D (4.5.12.30293) and using the FS Labs Installer 2.0.2.352 and Spotlights (2.0.0.15). Everything seems to work smoothly but aircrafts not showing up in vehicle list.
Also tried different installation locations (P3D "Root" Folder, Addon Folder). Still not showing.
And yes running the P3D Administrator mode is also set. Also no problems with other addons.

Kd rgds
Floh

• 1 month later...
Giovanni Segarra
On 5/22/2019 at 7:00 AM, F_l_o_r_i_a_n H_e_m_p_e_l said:

Hello,
hope it is fine that I use this thread for showing my problem:
Try to install A320 and A319 in the newest P3D (4.5.12.30293) and using the FS Labs Installer 2.0.2.352 and Spotlights (2.0.0.15). Everything seems to work smoothly but aircrafts not showing up in vehicle list.
Also tried different installation locations (P3D "Root" Folder, Addon Folder). Still not showing.
And yes running the P3D Administrator mode is also set. Also no problems with other addons.

Kd rgds
Floh

Can anyone give an answer, I'm experiencing the same problem.

Hallo,
the problem was solved by Norman via a "Team Viewer Session".

In my case the "add-ons.cfg" file in "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4" contains twice the same "Package.X"  number for the FSLabs Entry. Changed it to the correct order solved the problem on my system.

Best reagrds

Floh

• Like 1
Giovanni Segarra
16 hours ago, F_l_o_r_i_a_n H_e_m_p_e_l said:

Hallo,
the problem was solved by Norman via a "Team Viewer Session".

In my case the "add-ons.cfg" file in "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4" contains twice the same "Package.X"  number for the FSLabs Entry. Changed it to the correct order solved the problem on my system.

Best reagrds

Floh

What, I don't understand. Would you mind sending me a screenshot of the addons.cfg in the correct order or copy and pasting it?

M_i_k_e_V_o_g
4 hours ago, Giovanni Segarra said:

What, I don't understand. Would you mind sending me a screenshot of the addons.cfg in the correct order or copy and pasting it?

No point in blindly copy-pasting his cfg file. Just open your own file and check there are no duplicate entries

Unfortunately I have no access to my desktop computer because of a business trip.

Just watch for the "package.X" Number of every entry. Where X should be a upcounting number starting with 0 (then 1, 2 etc.). Just open the add-ons.cfg with the standard text editor.

• 6 months later...
fabio777

Hello everyone:

I am having the same issue. Installed the A321 and liveries, re-started machine. Aicraft is not found in P3D (as selectable aicraft):

- Running P3D as administrator 

- No extra entry found in addons.cfg

- When I try to re-run A321 installer, it states, already installed, will exit.

Thank you in advance,

Fabio

fabio777
On 1/17/2020 at 4:44 PM, fabio777 said:

Hello everyone:

I am having the same issue. Installed the A321 and liveries, re-started machine. Aicraft is not found in P3D (as selectable aicraft):

- Running P3D as administrator 

- No extra entry found in addons.cfg

- When I try to re-run A321 installer, it states, already installed, will exit.

Thank you in advance,

Fabio

Please disregard...figured it out. Looks like the A321 installed into the Onedrive directory of P3 Add ons. 

I puchased a new computer and I am new to Windows 10. Took me a while to figure out some applications were being intalled with "Onedrive" in the path, even though it looks like it is locally stored..

So I have some path discrepancines in the add-ons.cfg file. Very annoying by Microsoft (regarding Onedrive...).

Thank you. -Fabio

• Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...
Daniel de Oliveira

Hellooooo

I am having the same issue ? 

install the last version 5.0.1.101 (before I delete alls Fslabs Airbus ) than install on Both Prepare V4.5 and V5 

check on V5 was cool working fine .. but some problem with my graphic Card ( 1070 Nvidai) and crash on final etc ... 

so decide to return on V4.5 , and delete both FSlabs clean all , and Install only for PV4,5 (3 x same way ) .. Aircraft not shown after install

Open  Admin , Check on CFG no double etc ... and still not working 

somebody to help me ?

• 1 month later...
Mathias Garn

Hello,
I seem to have a similar issue.
After uninstalling the last version of P3D v3 and reinstalling it onto a new drive on the same computer and doing the same with the last FSLabs A320 Version for v3 the aircraft does not show up in the aircraft selection.
The simulator is being started as admin, the aircraft exists in the Simobjects/Airplanes folder and everything else seems like it did before, just on a new drive.

Is there a known fix for this?

Regards,
Mathias

Norman Blackburn

Hi Mathias,

Please navigate to your Temporary folder - this can easily be found by opening windows explorer and typing %temp% (and then pressing enter).

Sort the files by date order and you should see one or more files called something like Setup Log 2020-08-31 #001.txt

Please attach the most recent one to an email to support, referencing this thread.  DO NOT ATTACH IT HERE!

Please also list where your P3D v3 is installed.

• 2 weeks later...
Mathias Garn

As an update, I did a complete re-install of P3D v3, intalling the A320 into the vanilla sim, with the same result.
Could it be related to the fact, that P3D is installed onto the I:\ drive?