Preview Shots of Virtual Cockpit in P3D v4

Andrew Wilson

Angelo Kühberger

Wow Thaaaank you FSLTeam, no question you have the best Addon in World, you are the best *-* 

''We are in the final stages of testing the A320-X in Prepar3D v4'', that is Sugar in my ears *-*

And wow A319 is also soon finished wow *-* 

5 minutes ago, Mungo Spencer said:

Can't wait for the A319, opens up a lot more routes. Been missing the A320 in P3D v4, spent too much time in Boeing aircraft recently. 

Yes you have.

• Haha 2
Charles Macdonald

Looking very nice!

One slight grumble though...is it just me, or is that a gap between the window and the window frame? I seem to remember seeing that in the current version. It should be a simple fix, no?

KiHYKRF.png

I came to the forums this morning with the mindset it was time for an update. And now here it is! Incredible not just one bus but the slightly smaller one too! Thanks guys. I look forward to release!!!! 

7 minutes ago, Charles Macdonald said:

Looking very nice!

One slight grumble though...is it just me, or is that a gap between the window and the window frame? I seem to remember seeing that in the current version. It should be a simple fix, no?

KiHYKRF.png

Have you got any photos, to show more clearly what you mean Charles?

10 minutes ago, Charles Macdonald said:

Looking very nice!

KiHYKRF.png

To me it looks like a seal between the glass and the frame. If it was the outside the white line on the apron will continue on the black where the gap is but doesn’t.

Markus Burkhard
35 minutes ago, Charles Macdonald said:

Looking very nice!

KiHYKRF.png

Well spotted Charles! This must be a screenshot of an older Beta version. It is in the process of being fixed, so don't worry :)

1 hour ago, Mungo Spencer said:

Can't wait for the A319, opens up a lot more routes. Been missing the A320 in P3D v4, spent too much time in Boeing aircraft recently. 

Yeah lol totally agree. Too much Boeing for my liking!

Screenies look incredible. Cannot wait. This and the Q400 will mean I can finally delete v3.

I've missed out on the 319 news, are 320 owners getting it in the update? or is it a pay for upgrade? 

1 hour ago, Andrew Wilson said:

The system functionality will be rolled back into P3D v3 and FSX.

The new graphics and sound work will be P3D v4 only.

Will the current repaints work with the P3D v4 version of the A320? Thanks

• Norman Blackburn unpinned this topic