Product verification suddenly gone - cannot reverify or download liveries

Daniel Baker

Hello,

Today suddenly I cannot download any liveries.  I checked to see that my product was verified in my account settings and found it had disappeared.  When I try and reverify it it says "Order lookup failed (1002)"

It also seems that I cannot submit a support ticket; it won't recognize my password.

Thanks,

Daniel

Lefteris Kalamaras

It would also help if you used the original "Daniel Baker1972" forum account which is already the account with your verified purchase, rather than the duplicate "Daniel Baker" that you're posting from currently.

PS. One of the two accounts has to go. I recommend removing this one here and renaming the earlier one back to "Daniel Baker". We can assist with that as well.

• Like 1
Daniel Baker1972
7 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

It would also help if you used the original "Daniel Baker1972" forum account which is already the account with your verified purchase, rather than the duplicate "Daniel Baker" that you're posting from currently.

PS. One of the two accounts has to go. I recommend removing this one here and renaming the earlier one back to "Daniel Baker". We can assist with that as well.

Oh wow, didn't even see that - good catch.  My apologies; not sure how that happened...

Yes, I'm completely fine with what you suggest - thanks very much.

Daniel