FSX A320 updates

Joshua Hamdorf

Antonis Kastrinakis

G'day Josh,

if memory serves me correctly, along with the release of the Bus for v4 there will also be an update to the FSX version. After that we will be expecting SP1 for FSX which will be the major and final update of the A320X for FSX. I stand to be corrected though.

Cheers.

Lefteris Kalamaras

I've described this in my announcement earlier:

The FSX and P3Dv3 versions will receive logic and functional updates (i.e. missing FMGC functionality, such as SEC FPLN etc) as well as bug fixes.

They will *not* receive upgrades such as updated textures, new sounds etc. due to memory limitations.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
John Barnes
On 03/09/2017 at 0:45 PM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

The FSX and P3Dv3 versions will receive logic and functional updates (i.e. missing FMGC functionality, such as SEC FPLN etc) as well as bug fixes.

They will *not* receive upgrades such as updated textures, new sounds etc. due to memory limitations.

@Joshua Hamdorf

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o
On 9/3/2017 at 7:45 AM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Hi Lefteris, 

Are you now in a position to give us a bit more details in terms of what the upcoming update will exactly contain? I understand some missing functionalities such as SEC-FPL will be added, but it would be great to get a list with more details :) Thanks in advance!

Bob Lyddy
Just now, B_r_u_n_o R_o_l_o said:

Hi Lefteris, 

Are you now in a position to give us a bit more details in terms of what the upcoming update will exactly contain? I understand some missing functionalities such as SEC-FPL will be added, but it would be great to get a list with more details :) Thanks in advance!

We'll provide more info at the time of release.

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
1 hour ago, John Barnes said:

Does nobody like surprises anymore?

I might have been a  bit of a brat as a kid but for me half of christmas fun was to search the house to see how big was the package I was getting on the day. Kids don't have patience.

• Haha 2
B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o
1 hour ago, John Barnes said:

Does nobody like surprises anymore?

Some people do, some people don't John :) I wish there was more info coming out of FSL but it is what it is,  I know what's coming will be good.

Hon-Chun Chan
On 9/3/2017 at 11:45 PM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Hi Lefteris, would FSX/P3Dv3 receive future paid addons such as A319/A321 and sharklets? or are you guys planning on moving to P3Dv4 support only? It sounds like that the 64-bit enhanced features will become integral to your future products.

13 hours ago, NiklasGierse said:

I'm pretty sure they said the A319 will also be available for FSX and P3D v3. Not sure about the A321 tho:huh:

In my opinion it would make sense to complete the A320 series for the 32bit platform as well. I mean.. if you do the A320 and A319 for 32bit.. why not complete the series and make the A321 compitable as well?

But I am sure we'll soon know ;)

John Moore
On 9/6/2017 at 4:43 AM, MauriceFly said:

In my opinion it would make sense to complete the A320 series for the 32bit platform as well. I mean.. if you do the A320 and A319 for 32bit.. why not complete the series and make the A321 compitable as well?

But I am sure we'll soon know ;)

Who ever said they wouldn't? It surely make sense for them to but on the other hand, they won't want to downscale a product due to memory limitations on v3. I'd reckon we will see the A321 on v3 but that's just pure speculation at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
Anders Bermann
3 hours ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

When? You mean when is it out?  If that's what you're asking, it's been out for a few months already.

Huh? :blink:

Whew - exciting! I must have been more asleep than I thought?! Could you point me to the download section, where I can get the Prepar3D V4 version, then?