Juan Carlos

Hi guys, I've been thinking that you guys can  include the CRT displays into the virtual cockpit like  older aircrafts and some add like the foto below for the FSL320

A320-dashboard-perspect-2.jpg

Fritz_Essono

Hi Juan.
You haven't been thinking enough obviously. :)
You should have used the search function of the forum more.
I believe we already explained why we're not doing EIS1 : to sum it up, it's a complete different aircraft. Not just a display switch.
And if you take the time to understand how crazy deep this simulation is then you should understand why we're only doing EIS2.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 8/25/2017 at 7:10 PM, Essono Fritz said:

Hi Juan.
You haven't been thinking enough obviously. :)
You should have used the search function of the forum more.
I believe we already explained why we're not doing EIS1 : to sum it up, it's a complete different aircraft. Not just a display switch.
And if you take the time to understand how crazy deep this simulation is then you should understand why we're only doing EIS2.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully some sort of simulation can be considered for EIS1 for the professional version. 

Difficult for cockpit builders to obtain EIS2 flight deck parts from the tear down yard. 

If not, well, then the EIS1 looking flight deck will just have to use EIS2 systems then, which should be an upgrade :)