T2G SODE Jetways

J0hannes Butz

J0hannes Butz

Hi everybody!

I stole the Jetways off LFPG, repainted them and placed them at EDDM's Terminal 2

Make sure to read both included text files!

Reply if you're having problems with my pack...

I am NOT a developer BTW :D

2017-7-6_20-51-55-767.png

• Like 6
Jannis Gwk

Hi Johannes Butz,

you are the best. Is there a chance that you can put the SODE gates in the right place (picture)? Or isn´t it possible? Do you know why my SafeGates are not working?

You are better then Aerosoft :D

Screenshot_1.png

J0hannes Butz

you'll have to trigger parking via GSX to get the safegates working with proper stopping distances (thats why I provide my settings with the larger parking spaces, you'll see some "small" gates that are not labeled as "too small" for the 747 & 777)

For gate 221 & 220 as you pointed out I can move them over but their correct real world position is where they are right now... T2G didn't model that fully accurate and I sadly can't change the static jetway models I had from their LFPG, that'd be something for the SODE founder...

I figured since 221 isn't used in the AFCAD so you can't choose to park there anyways that I could commandeer this gate for the more realistic jetway of gate 220

ZAN RUIJUN

Hi,Johannes

Thanks for sharing. I never used SODE before.Can I ask the installation procedure?

Firstly, I must download the lastest version which is v1.5.3 from 12bpilot official website.

Then,I can follow the txt files to install.

Finally, it will work in P3D.

Am I right?

By the way, is the "xml" folder located in SODE installation folder?

J0hannes Butz

i made that clear in the readme I included, the xml and simobjects go to the respective folders in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE, note it's ProgramData not ProgramFiles!

The SODE installer is available via http://sode.12bpilot.ch/ download the latest version and install it, NOTE you must open the controller in ProgramFiles once and register SODE in your Sim

after installation proceed with my files. It should then work if you have the right file paths, I had problems at first but they were due to me installing the contents in ProgramFilesx86 instead of ProgramData, you'll most likely have to type/paste it into the navigation bar. The full filepaths are in my readmes!

J0hannes Butz
7 hours ago, Nizar Thabti said:

Johannes, do you have the author's permission?

No, but I figured I'd share it anyways. T2G doesn't respond to anybody regarding this topic and I was frustrated with the regular jetways. So I got the ones from LFPG and changed them. Since this is not a product and I'm not selling it as well as having the files ordered so that if you were to download LFPG illegaly they wouldn't work with that scenery.

If you don't like seeing that or feel offended I will take the files down!

Aaron Brand

Umm,

Sorry to be a spoil-sport, and I'm sure you had good intentions, but I'm sure T2G (and probably b12pilot) wouldn't be too happy about you doing this and I'm surprised FSL have let this stay on the board this long...

Sebastien Piqueras

Would you be able to replicate this to some Rfscenerybuilding airport such as LEAS, GCXO and LIMF? I'm so frustrated that RFS will never update them with moving jetways....

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

J0hannes Butz
15 minutes ago, Seb77 said:

Would you be able to replicate this to some Rfscenerybuilding airport such as LEAS, GCXO and LIMF? I'm so frustrated that RFS will never update them with moving jetways....

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

no, I'm not a developer, I just copy/pasted existing data to another airport

46 minutes ago, Aaron Brand said:

Umm,

Sorry to be a spoil-sport, and I'm sure you had good intentions, but I'm sure T2G (and probably b12pilot) wouldn't be too happy about you doing this and I'm surprised FSL have let this stay on the board this long...

I'll take the files down! Sorry about the offense!

Nizar Thabti
2 hours ago, Johannes Butz said:

No, but I figured I'd share it anyways. T2G doesn't respond to anybody regarding this topic and I was frustrated with the regular jetways. So I got the ones from LFPG and changed them. Since this is not a product and I'm not selling it as well as having the files ordered so that if you were to download LFPG illegaly they wouldn't work with that scenery.

If you don't like seeing that or feel offended I will take the files down!

I am certain that you only had good intentions and you actually did a good job and it does not offend me, but without the author's permission you can only use this personally and are not allowed to distribute it. SODE with real jetways will come for both EDDF and EDDM.

J0hannes Butz
12 minutes ago, Nizar Thabti said:

SODE with real jetways will come for both EDDF and EDDM.

I hope so, just for the time in between I made those for myself and I figured why not share it with others who are also frustrated with ctrl+j jetways. I understand the licensing problems, that's why I've deleted the files! I do not want to offend anybody/any company, for that I apologize!

Phil Tereny
4 hours ago, Nizar Thabti said:

I am certain that you only had good intentions and you actually did a good job and it does not offend me, but without the author's permission you can only use this personally and are not allowed to distribute it. SODE with real jetways will come for both EDDF and EDDM.

I'm sorry to disapoint you, but neither EDDM, nor EDDF will have a SODE Update, at least none of the developers said they will.

Christopher Allan

There is nothing to stop you guys from communicating privately among yourselves by PM.

Nizar Thabti
20 hours ago, don-crowly said:

I'm sorry to disapoint you, but neither EDDM, nor EDDF will have a SODE Update, at least none of the developers said they will.

You're not disappointing me, because I know what I wrote... That's all I am saying for now ;)

• Like 1
J0hannes Butz
7 hours ago, don-crowly said:

Sure, but when you post statements like "EDDM and EDDF will soon have SODE" you should post a source as well....

I'd guess somebody in this conversation knows something, maybe you should pay attention to that :)

thanks Nizar!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

As I hoped, T2G made SODE Jetways for their EDDM if you don't already know! :D 

http://secure.simmarket.com/taxi2gate-munich-airport-eddm-p3d.phtml

I don't like the ones for Terminal 2, so I'll be working on another mod-package that won't be violating any copyrights, but will totally enhance T2 with glass jetways - little spoiler you'll need Drzewiecki Design's EPWA X (on sale right now) and some concentration for the installation if interested, preview would be my profile header photo.