FSX to P3D upgrade. Discount not being applied.

Mark Adeane

Mark Adeane

Hi all,

I have tried to purchase the FSX to P3D update in anticipation of the P3Dv4 A320X eventual release. I am able to validate my FSX purchase and it says the discount will be applied at checkout, however it is still showing the purchase price right up to the "Submit order" button. I'm loathe to click this button as it still says the full P3D purchase price at that point.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Mark Adeane

J0hannes Butz

it shows -fsx purchase price on last checkout when you can last check your purchase, it's regarded as a discount coupon in the shop

Magnus Meese

I'm on the summary page with "Buy Now" as the next step, after having filled in payment options. The page says that if I continue, I will be charged the displayed ammount, which is not discounted. What gives?

Lefteris Kalamaras

Do you guys not see the coupon entry in the "Have coupon or promo code" box? If it's there, the final price should be $39.95 + VAT.

In fact, I just checked with Mark Adeane's order ID and it worked perfectly well.

Magnus Meese

Tried it again on my laptop now, this time it did appear. Failed to appear at home on my desktop, I didn't try different browsers then. This browser should in theory have the exact same setup and plugins, however I can't guarantee it.

Mark Adeane

Lefteris, many thanks, I can confirm that the discount now applied when I tried it again. Purchase completed accordingly and looking forward to the v4 release!

Mark

• Like 1