Reverse Thrust FSUIPC

WinBeatz

Having a great time with my A320 (Great job FSLabs!!) But one thing.... Reversers.

I have always had a bit of trouble with reverse thrust on every airliner but this seems to be exceptionally challenging. I have the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with TQ and I have tried the whole Throttle Dec, and Throttle Cut assignments in FSUIPC but whenever i activate reverse thrust, the power lever just goes to CLB Power, after a bit of jigging and button pressing i can finally get the reversers to deploy, but the autobrakes have already taken me down to 50 knots so there is no use anymore XD

If anybody can help me with how they have set up reverse thrust on this aircraft please do!

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
On 18/05/2017 at 0:13 PM, WinBeatz said:

Having a great time with my A320 (Great job FSLabs!!) But one thing.... Reversers.

I have always had a bit of trouble with reverse thrust on every airliner but this seems to be exceptionally challenging. I have the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with TQ and I have tried the whole Throttle Dec, and Throttle Cut assignments in FSUIPC but whenever i activate reverse thrust, the power lever just goes to CLB Power, after a bit of jigging and button pressing i can finally get the reversers to deploy, but the autobrakes have already taken me down to 50 knots so there is no use anymore XD

If anybody can help me with how they have set up reverse thrust on this aircraft please do!