Sign in to follow this  
Michael Freeman

Whats the cost, Lefteris?

Michael Freeman

Hi there,

Just waiting for the weekend tto get the time together to setup fsx and buy 744x etc... but what is the cost of the mcp drivers?

I'm happy to pay of course, but need to know the damage please!

Good work on the new venture.

Thanks,

Mike Freeman

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Mike-

thanks for stopping by!

We think you will like the new format of our products. We made a strategic business decision to offer all of our driver interfaces with the new "try-before-you-buy" method, whereby you can freely download each driver and test (limited around LGAV airport and for a 4 square degree latitude/longitude). Once you are fully satisfied that it works well for you, you can click on the "Purchase" button from within the driver window itself.

Each product comes at a different price tag, so depending on which driver you're interested in, you can see the price once you hit "Purchase", but before you actually hit the "checkout" button afterwards.

We fully stand behind our products, so we offer support for them even if you haven't purchased yet!

Let us know about your experience with the new drivers!

Best regards,

Michael Freeman

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm none the wiser as to what the MCP drivers cost?

I'm aware of the other stated facts. I'm just trying to establish the amount.

I have massive changes to my setup pending, and I dont want to commit to that until I'm armed with the facts...

This is all very simple isnt it?

Cheers,

Mike F

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Mike-

what I was trying to point out to you is that there's absolutely no commitment necessary on your end, should you wish to test the product - it works 100% with no functionality limitation, right after you download (for free).

Each product comes with a different price tag - which is always subject to changes and exchange rate fluctuations - and you could find that out, again without needing to make a decision, by hitting the "Purchase" button, and before you would give out any personal details and information.

At the moment, the Aerosoft MCP747 driver costs EUR 49.95 (+VAT if you happen to live in a VAT-paying country).

Hope this helps with your decision making process!

Michael Freeman

Thank you for letting me know the cost, and yes - it does affect the decision making process...

The price comes as a pleasant suprise, due to it being so elusive on the site content.

I can't press the purchase button as I have to install FSX first. I just wanted to know, and now I do.

How many others have downloaded the demo with a hope of getting the info I've asked for, only to be prompted to install FSX first.

I suggest you include as much info as you can on the product page. People will pay it anyway, but its a psychological barrier to be kept in the dark.

Good luck with the new venture.

Mike F

Lefteris Kalamaras

Mike-

thanks for the suggestion. We appreciate your candor and willingness to assist. We shall take your advice under consideration!

I am unsure as to why it would be unclear that you need to install FSX first, as that's clearly mentioned in several places: The menu item says "Aerosoft MCP - FSX", the description itself at the bottom mentions FSX as well. :-) How could you miss it!?

I agree that price might be a concern for some people, that's why we elected to keep it as low as it is, even though the audience fits a narrow profile and we might never recoup the production costs. After all, we're in it for the hobby too (which is why you'll see FSLabs come up with freebie utilities too from time to time, one of which will be announced very soon and will surprise some people very nicely).

Take care and thanks once more for your support.

Michael Freeman

Lefteris,

I didnt miss the reference to FSX. I just dont run it yet, as I was waiting for these drivers.

My suggestion was made in good faith, and I hope it was received as such. I run two businesses myself. The price is not a concern, and represents excellent value - once you know what it is.

Many thanks, and best wishes.

Mike F