FSUIPC

Roar Kverneng

Roar Kverneng

I recommend everyone to use fsuipc registered version and disable joystick control in fsx. You get much better control by setting up a profile in fsuipc that controls all the features of your joystick.

John Barnes

I beg to differ.

I have a Logitech 3d pro and do not run it through FSUIPC, even though i have the paid version. I just use the recommended settings for Axis as per the FSL instructions and have absolutely NO issues with it.

Alex Cordiner

Roar, I am a new convert to running fsuipc joystick control. Great to have different profiles for different aircraft and starting to make better use of the switches on my Warthog Hotas.

• Like 1
Sam de Freyssinet

I am also in pro the FSUIPC camp. I find the management of axis and controls across all aircraft scales well and allows for fine tuning of input curves in the controls that really matter.

If all you fly in your sim is the FSL then I can see that configuring the sim would probably be faster/easier. But if you fly multiple types of aircraft, FSUIPC is the way to go. Of course ymmv.

FSUIPC does have a terrible user experience though, so I can see why people avoid it.