Fleet Repaints

Fraser Gale

Fraser Gale

I downloaded the available file in the Repaints section of downloads in the hope I could have an entire fleet of Concorde's to fly, and that I might play with the fuel burns to make them more realistic. When I try to extract the zip file it says it can't because the file is empty!

I downloaded twice and got the same result, has anyone else used these Repaints successfully and if so, what am I doing wrong?

Frazz

Jonathan Fong

Those files don't work. I personally use these (second result from the top) - the font on the Union Flag tail reg is a bit, well, weird, but they work well.

Fraser Gale

I have installed those repaints, the only thing is the registration and SELCAL placard is just white.  There is no indication that you are in a different Concorde when on the flight deck.  As I fly inside all the time as per real life, this is rather a shame. 

Jonathan Fong
11 hours ago, Fraser Gale said:

I have installed those repaints, the only thing is the registration and SELCAL placard is just white.  There is no indication that you are in a different Concorde when on the flight deck.  As I fly inside all the time as per real life, this is rather a shame. 

It should display the registration and SELCAL - that's controlled in the aircraft cfg, not the textures (as with the FSL A320X). Perhaps check the aircraft.cfg to check that the registration and SELCAL are present and correct? They certainly work on my end...