Tank 5 Override Inlet Valve

AdrianSmith

AdrianSmith

I never need to use the override inlet valve for tank 5 so it is always left OFF, yet whenever I load Concorde this valve is set SHUT; which screws up the fuel transfer if I don't spot it and correct it..

I am still on V1.3 FSX Gold (Accel), is this something that got sorted in a later release or is it something which others suffer from?

Yves Lefèvre
2 hours ago, AdrianSmith said:

I never need to use the override inlet valve for tank 5 so it is always left OFF, yet whenever I load Concorde this valve is set SHUT; which screws up the fuel transfer if I don't spot it and correct it..

I am still on V1.3 FSX Gold (Accel), is this something that got sorted in a later release or is it something which others suffer from?

which valve are you talking about? For me with the "cold and dark" panel state, the valves are set like it should

Martin Tornberg

On my cold and dark version all inlets are left in the shut position. So at the same time I'm setting the ZFW and ZFCG I scan through the fuel panel and set all inlets to the correct position. But shouldn't you be able to make a new panel state where you set the override inlet valves in the position you'd like?