PROBLEM WITH DIGITS IN VC

Eytan Ofir

6b8209ac90c34e518be6d0b35be0707f.png I just bought the concorde and for 80 dollers thats not what ive expected please help me

edit: i haveone more problem. im in the defulte airport with a vas of 3.67 that crazy my settings are really not so high.. and again for an 80 dollers aircraft thats crazy

ok that solved that problem but the font thing did not solve if i go to system and put font on 100 it solve the problem but all my computer is in small digits.. plus the biggest problem i load the piper then the concorde and my VAS IS 97% THAT IS CRAZYYYYYY 3.89

Ray Proudfoot
6 minutes ago, Eytan Ofir said:

ok that solved that problem but the font thing did not solve if i go to system and put font on 100 it solve the problem but all my computer is in small digits.. plus the biggest problem i load the piper then the concorde and my VAS IS 97% THAT IS CRAZYYYYYY 3.89

I used the search facility in this forum to find the help you requested. If you have outstanding issues try searching. There are several topics covering the font problem. One may fix it for you.

Turn down your scenery complexity and autogen settings. I can fly Concorde between 2 3rd party airports and not run out of VAS.

Ok so ive found out out that the font problem cannot be resolved on a 4k screen unless you do 100 precent scaling but then everything is unreadble.. That just crazy... I really hope YOU GUYS FIX IT.. Anyways could you please send me some photos of your settings

Ray Proudfoot
6 hours ago, Eytan Ofir said:

Ok so ive found out out that the font problem cannot be resolved on a 4k screen unless you do 100 precent scaling but then everything is unreadble.. That just crazy... I really hope YOU GUYS FIX IT.. Anyways could you please send me some photos of your settings

It states on the FS Labs Concorde page that the recommended resolution is 1920 x 1080. You will run out of memory if you run it at 4K as well as having problems like font scaling.

Switch to 1920 x 1080 and see how that looks. I'm not sure what you mean by 'my settings'.

Ray Proudfoot
4 minutes ago, Eytan Ofir said:

Well your P3D Scenery setting please.. and thanks for the resolotion advise. do i need to change the screen res to 1920 ot just the sim?

I've only had P3D a few days so I'm no expert on best settings. Just lower autogen and scenery complexity to use less VAS.

You need to change the screen res to 1920 x 1080 from 3840 x 2160.

Ray Proudfoot
4 hours ago, Eytan Ofir said:

ok.. the screen looks really wierd but i guss ill just have to get use to it i wish FSLABS would do an update for 4k...

This aircraft was designed in 2010 when 4K monitors were a pipe dream. When P3D is available in 64-bit it would be a good time to increase the resolution of the panel displays but all that depends on FS Labs.

You should find your available VAS has now increased even if the panel doesn't look quite as sharp.