FSL spotlights did not initliaze correctly

FERAS ALLOUSH

FERAS ALLOUSH

Hi,

i am using latest p3d version, latest spotlight and a320x, spot light is not working in p3d, i had spent hours trying evrey fix in this fourm yet no soloution, i need support please.

i have no reshade, no d3d11 in sim folder, tried clean reinstall as per faq, i tried removing ivao airplanes, removed fsuipc, no msi nahimic, i have latest dxgi and win 7 sp1.

My addons are : ivap,fsuipc,fslaba32x,aerosoft a320.

Regards,

Feras

Capture.PNG

FERAS ALLOUSH
2 hours ago, Kosta said:

What does "latest dxgi" mean? Which A320/Spotlights Version exactly please?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

This is quoted from the faq see below,

Q: The sim crashes upon launching with FSL Spotlights installed.  My OS = Win7 SP1

A. Right click on the file - dxgi.dll and if it is OLDER than this version - 6.2.9200.16492 13-Jan-2013, then you need to apply the Win7 SP1  Platform Update, which can be found at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

S_r_d_a_n  K_o_s_t_i_c

Thanks, I merely misunderstood. I thought it was meant like updating it (as in downloading) it somewhere. Of course, dxgi.dll is updated with service packs, updates, newer windows versions etc.

But now I read that you have Aerosoft A320 installed. I read about problems when AS A320 is installed. Please try disabling Aerosoft modules in dll.xml file (just set from False to True in Disabled). Edit .xml with notepad.

FERAS ALLOUSH
34 minutes ago, Kosta said:

Thanks, I merely misunderstood. I thought it was meant like updating it (as in downloading) it somewhere. Of course, dxgi.dll is updated with service packs, updates, newer windows versions etc.

But now I read that you have Aerosoft A320 installed. I read about problems when AS A320 is installed. Please try disabling Aerosoft modules in dll.xml file (just set from False to True in Disabled). Edit .xml with notepad.

Disabled all aerosoft dlls, still no luck.

FERAS ALLOUSH

Just a word of notice, i have both versions of fslabs fsx-p3d a320x

spotlights works fine in fsx, but in p3d the problem exists 

and I just remembered that this message existed before I installed the aerosoft a320,

most of my flying is at night and indeed thats a problem when you canot find a switch lol

but im no longer using fsx and switching to p3d completely.

FERAS ALLOUSH
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, Kosta said:

I tried the new version FSUIPC with no luck, I formatted and I upgraded to windows 10 with a clean install and the SAME add-ons listed above,

everything worked fine, I reproduced the error 1 time only by switching from FSLABS a32x to aerosoft a320, I than got DXGI error and a CTD,

I restarted p3d and I got the same FSL spotlights error stated above and a duplicate FSUIPC, I than removed my FSUIPC CONF file, restarted P3D

and everything is working fine until now.

My conclusion is :

1- ( MAYBE ) AEROSOFT IS INTERFERING BUT MY GUESS IS NO.

2- My new windows 10 setup I didn't install any antivirus or security.

3- I installed reshade and sweetfx from about a month ago on my old win 7 setup, and I delete it, maybe it has corrupted the original DXGI or some other file.

anyway everything is working fine now.

GUYS STAY AWAY FROM RESHADE AND SWEETFX, THEY ARE NASTY. AND CAREFULLY CHOSE YOUR SECURITY ( ANTIVIRUS ) OPTIONS

S_r_d_a_n  K_o_s_t_i_c

The problem with FS in general is that there are so many mods and addons, it is sometimes impossible to find the combination that always works.
On top of that are Windows OS and their updates. And there are also then windows modules (visual c++ libraries, dx12, .net...).
You see where this is going.

FERAS ALLOUSH
1 minute ago, Kosta said:

The problem with FS in general is that there are so many mods and addons, it is sometimes impossible to find the combination that always works.
On top of that are Windows OS and their updates. And there are also then windows modules (visual c++ libraries, dx12, .net...).
You see where this is going.

Yeah its a big world lol. tnx for the effort in helping.