SpotLights Not Working

Augusto Luís Ferreira

Augusto Luís Ferreira

So yesterday I did what is wrotten in this website and after that my FSLSpotlight stoped working normally, I don't know why! But that makes me feel angry because I cann't have full light in A320X cockpit!

What should I do?

Igor Petrov
On 2/27/2017 at 9:18 PM, Augusto Luís Ferreira said:

So yesterday I did what is wrotten in this website and after that my FSLSpotlight stoped working normally, I don't know why! But that makes me feel angry because I cann't have full light in A320X cockpit!

What should I do?

Perhaps you should not do what is written there? Roll back to your backup and see if they work without Ultimate Realism Pack. Good chance it's the culprit in your case.

Sabre

Hendrik Herryjanto
On 3/7/2017 at 8:22 AM, Kosta said:

Shader manipulation and ReShade? That is just shouting trouble, really.

Yes and No. if one knows what they are doing they can revert back to their backup shader. Many has use PTA with no troubles at all. 

S_r_d_a_n  K_o_s_t_i_c
57 minutes ago, Hendrik said:

Many has use PTA with no troubles at all. 

Until you buy an addon which then crashes, and you spend hours and days looking for the problem and forgetting something you installed months ago.

Hendrik Herryjanto
Just now, Kosta said:

Until you buy an addon which then crashes, and you spend hours and days looking for the problem and forgetting something you installed months ago.

Again yes and no. Personally I don't use reshade so I cant speak about it. For PTA I can say it has no impact and you can revert back to your backup or just reinstall your client P3D again.

• Like 1