[Resolved] A320 Liveries??

DaOrangeGamer

DaOrangeGamer

You may have answered this for other people, but i cannot find where to download a320 liveries? Im looking for the british airways livery. All i can see is the concord liveries! Could someone please link me to where i can download a320 liveries. Or at lease a british airways liveries

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

hey guys, 

i cant find the right way to install liveries because they dont show up when i start p3d. 

any ideas? is there an manual how to install? 

i mean for that much money they could do it like pmdg, so easy with their products :(

Norman Blackburn

@A1VIE1

First, can we ask you change your forum name to be your real name.  As  a PMDG user Im sure you are familiar with that request.

Secondly, are we talking V3 or V4?  Are you looking at the liveries we supply or user liveries?

7 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

@A1VIE1

First, can we ask you change your forum name to be your real name.  As  a PMDG user Im sure you are familiar with that request.

Secondly, are we talking V3 or V4?  Are you looking at the liveries we supply or user liveries?

thanks for your reply.

P3D V4.1-^ i tried to find the aircraft.cfg, but it didnt work. liveries you supply or from other forums.  

it would be really nice if there were a menu or tool to easily integrate new liveries or cabin announcements.

armin

Norman Blackburn

Why were you trying to find the aircraft.cfg? 

Its super easy.  For our own liveries just run the installer.  For 3rd party ones just drop the texture folder alongside all of your other planes with a text file of about 6 lines inside it.

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic