Video: VAS Problems Gone!!

Gary_Hayes

The newest version .196 of the FSLABS A320 appears to have the VAS issues fixed. I do an entire flight 3 times in a row without rebooting..etc and never went above 82% usage. 

• Like 1
Lefteris Kalamaras

Thanks Gary-

indeed there are memory leak issues with the latest NVidia drivers and people are so used to them never causing problems that they don't think before they start laying blame.

Thanks for making it clear there are none now.

• Like 4
Panayiotis Papanastasiou
9 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Thanks Gary-

indeed there are memory leak issues with the latest NVidia drivers and people are so used to them never causing problems that they don't think before they start laying blame.

Hi Lefteris,

I am a bit confused which version is better to use with FSL :-)

What drivers you suggest to use with the Prepar3d 3.4.22.19868?

LM said on their latest release that in order to use the latest version we have to use nVidia drivers 378.49

Maybe will be better to stay a bit back on Prepar3d Version and continue to use nVidia 376.33 as you suggest on another topic?

Thanks

Panayiotis

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2017 at 1:10 AM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Thanks Gary-

Thank you very much yes I believe the problems are fixed because I recreated a flight that I have not ever been able to complete Orlando to JFK Airport using addon scenery and every single time on approach to JFK I would crash to desktop out of memory. I just did the flight a few days ago and I'm happy to report 91% was the highest I reached and then it quickly recovered back to 86% no problems at all.