Goflight MPCPRO for PMDG 737.

Tarek

I just ordered the Goflight MPCPRO and i think that i made a big mistake. I use FS9 and exclusively the PMDG/6/7/8/9 and Wilco Airbus 1,2. After hours spent in Internet and forum i knew that Goflight MPCPRO is not compatible with these aircraft, even PMDG has canceled the GoFlight Interface.

Can i get some advise from your side .

Thaks un advance.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Tarek-

you mean that you have ordered the GoFlight MCP Pro Hardware? Our drivers are compatible ONLY with the FSX version of the PMDG 747 product, and fully supported there.

Best regards,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes i ordered the GOFLIGHT - MCP-PRO hardware.I'll get soon the PMDG 747 ( FSX) and surly your interface.

Can you help me where i can find the others interface or any Tutorial to set my MCP-PRO.

Regard's

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Tarek-

I am not sure exactly what you're asking - if you need help setting up the GF MCPPro with other aircraft, that is outside our expertise - perhaps you can try the GoFlight forums? A lot of help is also found in Simflight.com or AVsim.com.

Best regards,

Hi Lefteris,

Thank you for your answer. I?ll send back my GOFLIGHT - MCP-PRO hardware, and change it with the VR Insight MCP Combo. I have more chance to use it with my PMDG and Wilco add-on aircraft.I have seen in the forum that maybe you?ll develop some thing in the future for them Hope so. I had also an answer from PMDG that they are planning on releasing an SDK with the 737NGX when it is released that will allow hardware developers to create their own drivers which should help bring along hardware development.

Best regard's

Lefteris Kalamaras

Tarek-

I'd advise that, if you want to send the GoFlight hardware back, you search for the CPFlight MCP / EFIS hardware, which is compatible with FS9 and the PMDG 737 / 747 family. The quality is unsurpassed, in my opinion, so you'll have a product that won't fail you in the years to come. Highly recommended!