A small note to say thanks...

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dave Taylor
9 hours ago, sabahassani said:

To all members of fslabs team who made this plane a reality for us airbus lovers, I salute you and thank you. Just on more product (A380) and I will delete every PMDG game I have to be able to enjoy simulator quality products. Cheers

I reckon they are thinking more A330 now.

• 3 weeks later...
Andre Da S Marinho

When FSLabs releases the A330 I'm pretty sure that it will be the best Airbus Addon ever  

Tom van der Elst
On 7/20/2021 at 3:12 AM, sabahassani said:

To all members of fslabs team who made this plane a reality for us airbus lovers, I salute you and thank you. Just on more product (A380) and I will delete every PMDG game I have to be able to enjoy simulator quality products. Cheers

I have deleted all others, I haven't flown anything else since 2 weeks after purchasing the A320-X.

I did one flight in a well known 737 but that was ruined for me.

Flying the A320-X variations  feels like it felt when I for the very first time started FS2000 with 767 PIC.

The very first one with a functional FMC.

It's that groundbreaking to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
Antonio Marzi

Hi, hello to all forum users from a flying enthusiast. What to say? it is impossible not to be satisfied in front of this bird, really nice to see, hear, fly, thanks to FSLABS for the work done. After trying other products, I had been thinking about taking it for some time and I must say that it was worth it, satisfied. Now it takes a little time to understand it well, but after just a few flights you understand how carefully FSLABS has made this product. Yours sincerely

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • 5 months later...
Patrick E Johnson
On 1/22/2017 at 8:29 PM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Gents-

this is not going to be product-related... and it's not going to be customer-related either.

As it's a nice Sunday evening and I am sure everyone is now enjoying their favorite sim aircraft, I'd like to give a small word of thanks to the people who are selflessly answering your questions, queries and support requests.

Our staff of volunteers who could actually be doing something else on their Sunday but instead they are here. Helping. Answering. Configuring. Managing the forums. Posting replies on FB.

John. Tim. Karl. Norm. George. Fritz. Simon. You guys are awesome and I want to thank you... you deserve all our gratitude. The entire FSLabs development and QA team loves you... and I personally bow before you. Thank you again!

Very generous for you to say that. Again, massive thank you to the people who are helping others!

• 4 weeks later...
Björn Drozd

Looking forward to the EFB  for the WTF A320s even , as it seems itll get released late and Im not able to fly it in the next few days. Thanks for constantly updating your products :^) 

• 1 year later...