A small note to say thanks...

Lefteris Kalamaras

• Lefteris Kalamaras pinned this topic
Marcel Semelka

From a customer point of view it is a really good feeling getting almost immediate feedback on problems you are having or bugs that you have reported.

From an IT guy myself I really admire the work ethics of the FlightSimLabs team. Customer support can be one heck of a job but on the other hand a really fulfilling job, seeing happy customers that are getting their problems fixed.

Cheers guys, enjoy your sunday evening, you all are doing a wonderful job ;) You deserve a beer or two, or maybe a glass of whine ;)

Regards,

Marcel

PS: Seeing that big "Who's Online" list on the bottom of the forum since release of the P3D is really cool :D

• Like 3

Just ordered and installed my little bird : -)

THe WHAAAAAAAAAAAAooooooooooooooooooo effect does exist. Incredible. Thank you so much.

6 years of developpement but holy ..... this is simply a piece of ART. Congratulations SIMLABS !!! and thank you again.

Georges

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Agustin Castro

Hi and thanks for this awesome plane. I would like to know... "FSLABS A320-X verified owner" ??? I have bought this plane but below my nick it does not appear this... why???? Sorry for my english. 

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
1 hour ago, Castro said:

Hi and thanks for this awesome plane. I would like to know... "FSLABS A320-X verified owner" ??? I have bought this plane but below my nick it does not appear this... why???? Sorry for my english. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Ge0rge J0achim

And I want to say thanks to the FSL team that updated the simulation for P3D v4 at zero cost to the existing customers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Terry Bratton

It was with some trepidation I laid out the asking price for the a320-x, but having taken the plunge it is clear the product is well worth the investment. Here's to the top-notch developers working on this and I can't wait for the a319.

yes thanks to all involved in this fantastic aircraft, and to all support from the forums , great job and happy days!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Christos Kyrou

I think I may have posted here before but I will again say THANK YOU! You have created an excellent product and a loyal and friendly community around it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Nicolaus Malmgren

A big thanks to the FSLABs team for the latest release. Wonderful and a wow feeling.. Wish you a merry christmas and a happy new flying year.. 

Nicolaus Malmgren

Randall Coultas

Thanks for all of the hard work and support!  

Flight from CYUL/CYYZ today in my new A321. A very balmy -4C. Aircraft was covered in frost. You guys win the immersion factor hands down! I’m blown away by all of the tiniest of details paid attention to. It does not go unnoticed, and it is much appreciated!

• Like 1
Domantas Ušeckas

Mine even had a windshield frozen up, so I had to turn the Window/Probe heat in order to see where I'm going :D:D Also I stopped on the de-icing pad nearby the runway and I was good to go.

Immersion with FSLabs is beyond amazing!

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
James Beaton

Hello everyone ... very new to the Flight Sim World but am absolutely amazed by the look and feel of this product. Incredible and the more i fly the A320 i am absolutely astonished by the work and professionalism that has gone into this software. Thank you to all who have made this possible and to all the forum members who have offered their help. I haven't stopped reading since i bought and installed. So happy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Shanard LeTang

I'm not on much but I appreciate the hard work you guys do. I thank you all. By far the FSLabs A/C are my most flown in P3D v4. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Alex Worthing

I for one think the FSLabs team do such an incredible job. They continue to deliver on a product that flight simmers and aspiring pilots could in recent times only dream of... (sometimes we should maybe appreciate that a little more!?)

Keep up the absolutely fantastic job you guys do, you're all amazing.!!!

I hope everyone in this community is happy and healthy in these weird times we're all living through.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Lothar Gentzsch

Yes I can join in the praise. Yesterday I flew over 2 hours with the A320 from Vienna to Alesund (Norway). With Active Sky, GSX, full VATSIM controlling- sometimes with CPDLP  .

The performance was stable, a wonderful simulation of the A320

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
Herbert Puukka

A big "thank you" for, in my point of view, providing the most realistic airliner aircraft at the market.

Have some of the Boeings but they all lack as example a realistic flight director bar behaviour.

Together with the new TM sidestick it behaves as I know it from the "big rentable simulators" and all normal procedures can be practiced, which is my focus.

Kind regards from Austria,

Herbert  

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

A320 is the very best simulation, ever made.

The support and back-up is without question.

In particular, I would like to give a very personal thank you to Norman, Koen and 'Blackbox 711' for great advice and help.

Your all the very best.

Thanking you so very much.

Edited by Dave Taylor
spelling mistake
  • Thanks 1

Dear team,

I want to express big thank you for FsLabs products.

Following last upgrade I did a couple of flights with A319 and A321 without issues.

Even intentionally I made 4 flights in a row and all went well without a problems.

Well done.

Best regards 

• Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
Bernd Schwarz
On 7/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, Lothar Gentzsch said:

Yes I can join in the praise. Yesterday I flew over 2 hours with the A320 from Vienna to Alesund (Norway). With Active Sky, GSX, full VATSIM controlling- sometimes with CPDLP  .

The performance was stable, a wonderful simulation of the A320

HI,

I'm thinking about to purchase this awesome bird. But I'm a little bit afraid not having sufficient hardware. My specs are: Intel i7 6700k (4.4 ghz), 32 GB RAM,

Nvidia rtx 1070 super. I will appreciate your comment on this subject.

kind regards

Bernd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Andre Da S Marinho

I don't want to make any comparison with others because it's not comparable. 

I just wanna say thank you for your incredible professionalism. You take the time to deliver something finished and you are always improving and giving support.

The price is more than a fair one. I am flying the A321ls and I think that I will be doing this a lot for the next weeks.

It's reliable and it's amazing. 

Good job FsLabs team !!!

• 2 months later...
sabahassani

To all members of fslabs team who made this plane a reality for us airbus lovers, I salute you and thank you. Just on more product (A380) and I will delete every PMDG game I have to be able to enjoy simulator quality products. Cheers