Lefteris Kalamaras

A small note to say thanks...

Lefteris Kalamaras

Gents-

this is not going to be product-related... and it's not going to be customer-related either.

As it's a nice Sunday evening and I am sure everyone is now enjoying their favorite sim aircraft, I'd like to give a small word of thanks to the people who are selflessly answering your questions, queries and support requests.

Our staff of volunteers who could actually be doing something else on their Sunday but instead they are here. Helping. Answering. Configuring. Managing the forums. Posting replies on FB.

John. Tim. Karl. Norm. George. Fritz. Simon. You guys are awesome and I want to thank you... you deserve all our gratitude. The entire FSLabs development and QA team loves you... and I personally bow before you. Thank you again!

• Like 34
  • Thanks 3

Marcel Semelka

From a customer point of view it is a really good feeling getting almost immediate feedback on problems you are having or bugs that you have reported.

From an IT guy myself I really admire the work ethics of the FlightSimLabs team. Customer support can be one heck of a job but on the other hand a really fulfilling job, seeing happy customers that are getting their problems fixed.

Cheers guys, enjoy your sunday evening, you all are doing a wonderful job ;) You deserve a beer or two, or maybe a glass of whine ;)

Regards,

Marcel

PS: Seeing that big "Who's Online" list on the bottom of the forum since release of the P3D is really cool :D

• Like 2

Angus Rowlands

Thank you FS Labs for making such a wonderful aircraft and thanks for all your guys hard work.

• Like 2

julian schotting

thank you fs labs for this amazing aircraft thanky you fs labs to make this possible 

• Like 1

GeorgesB

Just ordered and installed my little bird : -)

THe WHAAAAAAAAAAAAooooooooooooooooooo effect does exist. Incredible. Thank you so much.

6 years of developpement but holy ..... this is simply a piece of ART. Congratulations SIMLABS !!! and thank you again.

Georges

• Like 2

Jetspaul

I don't post often, but when I do, I like to say thank you. 

Paul D

• Like 2

Victor Poirel

Hello,

Thank you on the team for this wonderful aircraft :D

• Like 1

Ghislain Coldefy

Another Thank you !

real good job done ; guys .

Now going on with "works in progres" .

Time is on our side !

Agustin Castro

Hi and thanks for this awesome plane. I would like to know... "FSLABS A320-X verified owner" ??? I have bought this plane but below my nick it does not appear this... why???? Sorry for my english. 

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
1 hour ago, Castro said:

Hi and thanks for this awesome plane. I would like to know... "FSLABS A320-X verified owner" ??? I have bought this plane but below my nick it does not appear this... why???? Sorry for my english. 

Sang Hyun Yoon

This aircraft is absolutely wonderful aircraft for v4.1  .   It was very pleasure to fly with.  

• Like 1

Ge0rge J0achim

And I want to say thanks to the FSL team that updated the simulation for P3D v4 at zero cost to the existing customers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Guest misnaida

Hello guys, I'm newbie here, I just wanna say FSLabs a320x is marvelous...thank you so much for making this product. :D

Angelo Kühberger

I love this View :wub:

111111.thumb.jpg.c85d824559d7b7f825d40f732bde1b7d.jpg

Terry Bratton

It was with some trepidation I laid out the asking price for the a320-x, but having taken the plunge it is clear the product is well worth the investment. Here's to the top-notch developers working on this and I can't wait for the a319.

Abhishek Banerjee

Thanks for amazing products A320X. I love to fly everyday. Learning about A320 deeply. Thanks a lot for new Lufthansa Livery.

2018-2-5_14-54-3-824.jpg

• Like 2

phil highton

yes thanks to all involved in this fantastic aircraft, and to all support from the forums , great job and happy days!

Jean Clesh

Thanks to all the team and persons involved into making that aircraft available with this level of realism. I'm really sorry about Mike.

Ghislain Coldefy

Thanks for the job done ; this aircraft is not an eazy thing to operate specially beeing 75 years old folk ;

but really and sincerely gratefully Iwould like to say big thank you 

af2507.bmp courte_finale_(2).bmp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Christos Kyrou

I think I may have posted here before but I will again say THANK YOU! You have created an excellent product and a loyal and friendly community around it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nicolaus Malmgren

A big thanks to the FSLABs team for the latest release. Wonderful and a wow feeling.. Wish you a merry christmas and a happy new flying year.. 

Nicolaus Malmgren

Marco Rivera

I know how much coding involves and wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation. Job well done!

Randall Coultas

Thanks for all of the hard work and support!  

Flight from CYUL/CYYZ today in my new A321. A very balmy -4C. Aircraft was covered in frost. You guys win the immersion factor hands down! I’m blown away by all of the tiniest of details paid attention to. It does not go unnoticed, and it is much appreciated!

• Like 1

Domantas Ušeckas

Mine even had a windshield frozen up, so I had to turn the Window/Probe heat in order to see where I'm going :D:D Also I stopped on the de-icing pad nearby the runway and I was good to go.

Immersion with FSLabs is beyond amazing!

• Like 2

Christian Jimenez Espinoza

Amazing aircraft... made by amazing people !!!! the best team !... thanks !!

• Thanks 1

James Beaton

Hello everyone ... very new to the Flight Sim World but am absolutely amazed by the look and feel of this product. Incredible and the more i fly the A320 i am absolutely astonished by the work and professionalism that has gone into this software. Thank you to all who have made this possible and to all the forum members who have offered their help. I haven't stopped reading since i bought and installed. So happy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shanard LeTang

I'm not on much but I appreciate the hard work you guys do. I thank you all. By far the FSLabs A/C are my most flown in P3D v4.