Price and Tax for the P3D version

Chresten Bluhme

More and more countries are cracking down on VAT and GST for online purchases. Here in NZ it is only 15% luckily.

I suppose that FSLabs, being in the EU, means they have to gather this on behalf of whatever country you are in.

10 hours ago, 77West said:

More and more countries are cracking down on VAT and GST for online purchases. Here in NZ it is only 15% luckily.

I suppose that FSLabs, being in the EU, means they have to gather this on behalf of whatever country you are in.

Actually, any business (no matter what the country that business is in) that sells to a private individual in the EU is responsible for collecting the correct amount of VAT for that particular country, and then paying the relevant country for those sales.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Karl Brooker said:

Actually, any business (no matter what the country that business is in) that sells to a private individual in the EU is responsible for collecting the correct amount of VAT for that particular country, and then paying the relevant country for those sales.

The problem is enforcing it, especially for smaller companies. Here in NZ they just made a rule that required the same thing, and only really the bigger guys like spotify, amazon, apple, microsoft, netflix etc have implemented it. I don't have an issue with it if they make me pay it, but certainly not going to volunteer if I go to check out and it is not applied to my transaction...

Angus Rowlands
2 hours ago, julian1992 said:

i live in the netherlands taxes are high with every thing :P  like videocard 1080 i paid nearly 165 euro on taxes 

I'm from Canada had to pay quite of bit of tax here too but it's worth it

thats retarded 

• Like 1
julian schotting

yeah i know its worth fsl labs a320x is the best plane on the market 

8 minutes ago, Navigator_41 said:

I'm from Canada had to pay quite of bit of tax here too but it's worth it

thats retarded