P3D Released! (silent?)

roesti

Seems so, my little Browser-Addon alerted me for a change oon their website, I immedately rushed over to check and yes, its available. Already downloaded it.

I humbled with myself, if I should do a topic and lift the secret. since there was no topic or anything :P but I guess you did this already.

Volker Pfeifer

Resources installer doesn't work on my side :blink: Worked fine for the FSX version though.

Edit: apparently it's a weird thing on my maching. Works like a charm on my laptop.

Testing it now. Thanks a lot FSlabs for that fantastic aircraft. Next stop...Homecockpit suite so i can set up my sim properly again in my new basement ;)

O_l_i_v_e_rM_a_e_r_t_e_n_s

Thank you, Flight Sim Labs - FSX has never been more attractive!   :D:P:ph34r:

Now that the P3D thingy is out of the way - looking forward to SP1 for FSX.   B)

• Like 1
Jose Francisco Ibañez M.

Flying now LEMG-LEPA! Running flawlessly! Smooooth!

VAS is 3.4 since start.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1
Brien Leong

Just installed this  and P3D keep crashing with fatal error

I am using P3Dv3.1 , is this the problem?

when I start the game, P3D became white screen and fatal error follow up. Only happened in FSL320

Pankaj Dekate
51 minutes ago, upupha said:

Just installed this  and P3D keep crashing with fatal error

I am using P3Dv3.1 , is this the problem?

when I start the game, P3D became white screen and fatal error follow up. Only happened in FSL320

only latest version of p3d is supported..3.4 and up

Jose Francisco Ibañez M.

Just finished my first flight!

No problems here. All runs flawlessly. Smooth as silk.

Med-High settings, AS16 and ASCA, Global, REX, PTA.

Start flight with 3.4 VAS in Aerosoft LEMG and 3.5 VAS in Aerosoft LEPA after landing.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

J_U_A_N__R-A-M-O-S

This morning i came to the forums and was like "ww.www....wwwhhy those topics have a P3D tag on them? :blink:" and a second later was like "OMG!!!!!!! noo waaay, can it be??" And rushed to the main page to see if the "Coming soon" button was still there. 

Jan-Willem Spuij

Of all the days FSLabs could pick to release, it had to be the weekend I'm on holiday. <_<

Just kidding, had so much fun with the FSX version already, so I just bought the upgrade. Something to look forward to when I come home. Thanks FSLabs!