Andrea Bianchini

Bouncing problem on A320X

Andrea Bianchini

Hi guys!

Thank you for your hard work and quick updates!

I've noticed a problem on my FSX with FSL A320x version 1.0.1.191

As soon as I start one engine it makes a small movement and starts waving softly in a not very noticeable way.

Then i start taxing and things get worst. The cockpit is very very bouncy as you can see in the video I've made for you.

Take off is really hard because shaking and movements get to an intensity level so high that  i can hardly have control.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/OMHGQ5KRNe8

Video available in 5 mins after post is made.

• Like 1

Tim Vancauwenbergh

I think this is the simulated bouncing nose wheel effect of FSLabs. I see you are using EZdok or something, which makes the effect harder than it really is. Isn't there some kind of setting which reduces the wobbling of your viewpoint?

Karl Brooker

What camera add-on are you using? EZdok? Chaseplane? Try a flight without it, you should see the wobbling is very minimal.

You should be able to tweak the settings in your camera add-on to reduce the wobbling. I'm afraid I don't have any camera tools so someone more knowledgeable should come along and be able to give you some tips.

Andrea Bianchini

I'll check my Ezdok v2 settings and make a try without effects!

• Thanks 1

Tamer Khayyat

Is the wobbling an effect added by fslab or bug with friction system of fsx? And if it is a feature is there anyway to disable this. Thanks.

• Like 1

Lefteris Kalamaras

Tell me you don't have FSPassengers installed, Gino?

• Like 1

Karl Brooker
1 hour ago, Tamer Murad said:

Is the wobbling an effect added by fslab or bug with friction system of fsx? And if it is a feature is there anyway to disable this. Thanks.

We have a slight bounce added. The camera system that Gino is using is taking the bounce to the extreme though, that's the issue in his video.

• Like 1

Tamer Khayyat
1 minute ago, Karl Brooker said:

We have a slight bounce added. The camera system that Gino is using is taking the bounce to the extreme though, that's the issue in his video.

aha nice because i have a slight bouncing and wobbling. thanks

Philippe Gleize

Hi, 

From your video it's like if the point of view is attached to a low tension spring. At each bump there is a strong oscillations.

If you watch this video (02:39) from our friends of PilotsEYE.tv,  you can notice the nose gear strut is also oscillating a bit. If you compare with the FSL the amplitude is of the same order at the same speed.