Need to get my code

Lewis Mackay

Lewis Mackay

I'm needing to get my code to redeem my A320 product, I won the simfestuk giveaway during WorldFlight, any help would be great :) Needing the FSX version. Been waiting a while now ever since WorldFlight.

Lars Hajema

Hello Scott,

I'm not a developer for FSL nor a mod but my guess is that you will need to communicate that with simfestuk, sins it was not a giveaway hosted by FSL. Simfestuk will need to pay for your code.. I could be wrong though. Feel free to correct me.

Hope you will be able to enjoy the A320 soon.

Cheers,

Lars  (LarsTheAviator)

Lefteris Kalamaras
57 minutes ago, ScottyGoesNoot said:

I'm needing to get my code to redeem my A320 product, I won the simfestuk giveaway during WorldFlight, any help would be great :) Needing the FSX version. Been waiting a while now ever since WorldFlight.

Did you contact our support team about this previously? If you have, please send a reminder with the details of your previous contact (sorry if we dropped the ball!) - if you have not, please let the SimfestUK people know so that they can contact us with your details?

• Like 1
Lewis Mackay

I had been contacting andrew about it on email but that was a while ago, and it took a long time just to get a simple reply saying "Thanks for donating and congrats on winning, you'll get an email with your code." at first I asked for the P3D but changed my mind and wanted the FSX, i can upgrade to the P3D anyway, I use both sims equally and right now my PC cannot handle P3D.