[Resolved] FSLabs Runways.bin database?

Christian Urban

Bryan Richards

I noticed this myself. Seems new but at the same time it either takes a very long time to go away, or it goes away when you alt+enter to exit full screen. I am trying to figure out another issue so I haven't explored this yet

Alexandre Rodrigues

I don't want to open another topic for this small question (as the forum is already full of bug reports and etc., I don't want to make things worse and less overseeable) so I will just ask it here. (Hope its ok if not just delet it :) )

"ATSU
    - COMPANY MSG added"

This is in the update topic from version 191. What does this actually mean? Because in the ATSU Section in the MCDU I didn't find a new option.

Simon Kelsey
14 minutes ago, cc117 said:

ATSU
    - COMPANY MSG added"

This is in the update topic from version 191. What does this actually mean?

It just means you will get a memo on the ECAM when a new message arrives (for instance, after you've requested the weather or ATIS) -- so if you send the request and look away from the MCDU you will be alerted when the response has arrived ;)

• Like 2
Khoa Nguyen
1 hour ago, Simon Kelsey said:

It just means you will get a memo on the ECAM when a new message arrives (for instance, after you've requested the weather or ATIS) -- so if you send the request and look away from the MCDU you will be alerted when the response has arrived ;)

It would be great if we have an audible sound as well if possible,

Also , I have one question, do the landing lights reflect on the engines at night ? I saw that on my recent a320 flight.