Thank you for the amazing update!

Seha Tanguy

Seha Tanguy

Hi!

Just installed the new update, take off from KDEN by Flightbeam, with GSX, ASNext, to Lake Tahoe by ORBX, I did a low pass there before coming back to KDEN then do a full stop landing

1,91 free VAS when I took off from Denver and now, just before TOD to KDEN I still have 1,83 free, so I estimate that I'll have something like 1,7X when landed at KDEN 3 hours 30 flying + 20 on the ground at Denver .... And I don't know if it's due to the update but I've gained some FPS, the Bus flies smoother now :)

Thank you :D 

EDIT: My spec if it is usefull for somebody

i5 6600K (stock) 

GTX 970 4 GB

16 Gb ram DDR4

W10 

FSX: SE

with GSX, ASN, Flightbeam KDEN, ORBX Global, FTX Tahoe Lake

• Like 2
Seha Tanguy

For me the Bus is now amazing! What a fun to fly it without bug :D 
I had few issues before this update, now everything is fixed and fine :) 

Ready for the RFE at LFPG Saturday :) The Bus is finaly stable, bug free and perfs are better, it takes now less VAS and FPS than before :)

• Like 6
N_i_k_l_a_s__G_i_e_r_s_e

5 - 10 fps more for me :D:D:D

Very nice, FSLabs !

Now I just have to hope for a quick P3D release to fully enjoy the aircraft !:lol:

Thanks

Niklas

Edited by NGisi
Added P3D mention
  • Like 1
Seha Tanguy
6 minutes ago, NGisi said:

5 - 10 fps more for me :D:D:D

Very nice, FSLabs !

Now I just have to hope for a quick P3D release to fully enjoy the aircraft !:lol:

Thanks

Niklas

I was afraid because since the initial release, every update gets some bugs, but this one is perfect! It's realy good in regard of the P3D version, if there is nothing to correct on this one, we can hope a quicker release :) 

Ok it's good to fly the Bus without any bugs, but P3D is so much beautifuuller than FSX, it's gonna be better to fly the Bus into a good sim :P