Company fault ECAM message in new update

Steven Maddox

Steven Maddox

Love the performance improvements in the new update. Great job on that. However, I still have the DATALINK COMPANY FAULT ECAM message, and I can't import a flightplan - be it one saved as a .fpl file, via PFPX, or from VATSIM. I don't really even care about the rest of the AOC functions at this point, but importing a flight plan saved on my computer is a very basic function and I was under the impression that this would be fixed with the new update. Is there anything I can do to help you guys troubleshoot this issue?

Here's too AOC does not work, this truly demonstrates the lack of coordination in this project mirrored in the mess in the forum indexing.

Looks you guys are even not aware of what the issues are.

Lefteris Kalamaras
5 minutes ago, enri said:

Here's too AOC does not work, this truly demonstrates the lack of coordination in this project mirrored in the mess in the forum indexing.

Looks you guys are even not aware of what the issues are.

Enri-

until you feel the need to show respect to your peers in the way you post, I am placing you in moderated status. Criticism is very welcome, but it has to always be expressed in a civilized, respectful manner.

Respect is given to who respect.

Continue to hide my post continue to censor other complains.

I will soon start everywhere in the  flightsim community a campaign showing how you censor and disrespect.

Im a polite person on my 50 and already explained  I take all consequencies even legals about my toughts.

Soon will come time during which you too will be called to answer for your respect and abilities in front of the community.

After last night update my legs are pulled to the end . Patience is over.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Enri-

I have manually approved your new post, even though you're in moderated status.

I am not going to go into any direct confrontation, all I am going to say is that we require a modicum of respect towards your peers in our forums and I am sure that other forum administrators elsewhere would tell you the same thing. If you feel you need to be accusatory or inflammatory in your posts, that is your choice but we don't have to accept it here.

That said, I am going to apologize to the original poster for using his thread to offer my thoughts.

Yvan Muster

Hello FSL's team,

In the first A320, I had no problem to import FP from OFP LIDO format from SimBrief.

After the update v1.0.1.184, I had a Datalink Company Fault in ECAM > I waited for a new update.

After the last update v1.0.1.191, I have always the same fault.

4 times I reinstalled the bus.

My procedure is :

1.- Desinstalled Ressources and Binaries

2.- Stopped and started my computer

3.- Stopped my anti-virus

4.- Installed the A320.. Ressources and binaries

5.- Re-Started my comnputer

After install, I have FSLService ON

I started FSX/Acceleration with the Microsoft'sTrike, then charged the A320 FSL

After charged the bus, I have AOCService  > ON

After the normal start of the A320, I have again Datalink Company fault.

Here you have the AOCService.log

19/01/2017 08:40:03:Registration.CreateAndStart
19/01/2017 08:40:03:IP:127.0.0.1
19/01/2017 08:40:03:PORT:4555
19/01/2017 08:40:03:DATABASE:
19/01/2017 08:40:03:Registration.Start

Thanks in advance for your help

best Regards

yvan Muster

Andrew Wilson

Thanks Yvan. 

@spickle @enri

Can you please post your log files so that we can investigate.

Can you also try starting FSX, this time with your antivirus and firewall temporarily disabled, so we can rule those out.

Yvan Muster

Thanks  for your answer B)

I can't have a teamviewer session easily... I don't speak english very well..I you want I could try tomorrow...

My hour in Zurich is GMT-1. Say me when is possible for you.

I tried without any options in Avira and no firewall... Sometimes AOCService starts, sometimes not. I tried to start the program manually. . But I still have the error Datalink company fault.

Best Regards

Yvan Muster

PS : Saturday I'm going to go in hollydays in Egypte :wub:

Yvan Muster

Thanks,

Just now I tried it another way. Normally I use SimBrief in network and I put the file pdf in Uplink folder. Now, I tried SimBrief on the computer where FSX is located. Now I have 2 directories:

127.0.0.1-4555-
127.0.0.1-4555-NAV1701001

I copied the pdf file in the second folder. In the bus I have always the Datalink company fault But still the flight plan has been loaded into the MCDU with all the data :D

Konstantinos Kioussis

Yeap that sounds that one of the 2 FMGCs is registering without a database ( which is well :S )  

Is that 2d, VC are you loading a saved state??

Yvan Muster

No, I have only VC and a clean state.

I tried one more but now I haven't the sub-folder in Uplink and I can't download the data in MCDU.

Perhaps I can try with the right MCDU ??

Yvan Muster

No, I have only VC and a clean state.

I tried one more but now I haven't the sub-folder in Uplink and I can't download the data in MCDU.

Perhaps I can try with the right MCDU ??

[EDIT] It was not a good idea.. then I can't reproduced to have the sub-folder in Uplink Folder... I have an error "F-Plan uplink error" too