Blackbox Twitch P3D LiveStream

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o

Hey guys, 

Blackbox711 is a former A320 pilot, if you dont know him check out his YouTube channel, his videos are educational in my opinion, I was just checking his channel, and I am glad to see that FSL has provided him with a copy of the A320-X for P3D. He is streaming live tomorrow, and I am really looking forward to watch it, Blackbox is a really nice guy and knows what he is talking about, dont miss it :)

details @ 

• Like 5
David Hack

Hi, I see that Blackbox711 has now a Beta version  of the A320X in P3D. I would like to acknowledge the assistance to me and I am sure many others in learning this aircraft. I do not have FSX on my PC I have been watching the Youtube videos and Streams from Blackbox in order to learn as much as possible before I can get to fly this addon in P3D.I'm glad that Blackbox has received the privilage of being able to show this aircraft in advance of its general release, it is very much deserved. He has certainly made a FS Labs customer of me.

• Like 1
Andrew Wilson

And for us, we always get a kick out of watching professionals fly our software. It's very interesting to watch how they might do things differently - and that can only help make our products better.

• Like 5