Germania A320-214 1.01.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Welcome to this fictional Livery of an A320-214 from Germania. Please keep in mind, that until now, Germania does use the A319 and A321 but not the A320. If I am informed correctly, Germania has ordered A320Neo being delivered around 2020.

Until FSLabs has no other Airbus Type (yet), I decided to make a fictional one. Enjoy it!

Installation:

1.) Copy the Texture Folder to ...\Prepar3Dv3\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A320 CFM

2.) Add the Text in the readme.txt into your Aircraft.cfg and replace the "X" with the corresponding number.

Disclaimer:

You may not use, alter or copy the textures without my permission. If you want to contact me, write me a pm in the FSLabs Forum. My work was the fuselage (thank your for the good paintkit), the Engines and the Tailsection. If you should find any texture which belongs to you please contact me so I can replace them.

Allways three green,

Airmax

What's New in Version 1.01.0   See changelog

Released

Removed some files that did not belong to the default repaint.

New Screenshot

• Like 1

User Feedback

Daniel Harms

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Indeed a very good repaint, many thanks for that. I fully agree with the points raised by airflyer regarding the red tips and the letters, would be really appreciate if you could change it accordingly. Moreover, from my personal point of view, the green colour could be a bit more intensive.

Link to review
Markus Miller

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thank you so much! Finally a good Germania repaint :)

Two things to improve: You could add the red tips on the flaps mechanism bays and sharpen the "Germania" letters a bit.

Nevertheless great work!

Link to review