Texture.Dragonair_B-HSU.zip 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This is a repaint for the FS Labs A320 in Dragonair colors (B-HSU)

Repaint by Steve Drabek

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
Extract this folder into your FSLabs A320 IAE folder

Open the Aircraft.cfg file in that folder and add these lines to your file: (replace the "XX" in the 1st line with the next number in sequence, this of course varies per user as we all have a different amount of repaints installed)

[fltsim.XX]
 title=FSLabs A320X IAE DragonAir B-HSU
 sim=A320
 model= 
 panel= 
 sound= 
 texture=Dragonair_B-HSU
 kb_checklists=AirbusA320_check
 kb_reference=AirbusA320_ref
 atc_model=A320
 atc_id=B-HSU
 atc_airline=Dragonair
 atc_flight_number=FSL1
 atc_type=Airbus
 ui_manufacturer=Airbus
 ui_type=A320-232 (IAE)
 ui_variation=Dragonair B-HSU
 ui_typerole=Commercial Airliner
 ui_createdby=Flight Sim Labs
 atc_parking_types=GATE
 description=Repaint by Steve Drabek FSLabs A320X - V2527-A5 - 180 passengers version OEW 43.662 KG and 29.3% CG - FSLabs\nFlight Sim Labs - www.FlightSimLabs.com
 // FSLabs Added Variables
 engine_variant=IAE2527A5
 system_variant=EIS2
 selcal_id=DA-BS
 version=1
 // END FSLabs Added Variables 

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Update 1.0.1 adds eyes and nose to the dragon on the tail and engines (He can now see and smell!) :D

Thanks to pilotgaz for noticing.  The error occurred when I was copying the image, the eyes and nose are separate (as in they are separated by the white outline around them), so when I copied the main body, it missed the eye and nose.)

I've uploaded a whole new set of textures so this can either be used as a new install, or if you already have this plane installed, simply replace the textures in your existing folder (engines and tail to be specific). 

See screenshots for clarity.

Texture.Dragonair_B-HSU.zip

• Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Mykel Talab

Posted

Cheers for making this livery possible with the FSL320. Look forward to flying her from VHHH onwards :)

Thank you very much for painting this livery. It looks awesome! I look forward to seeing the Cathay Dragon! Would be great if it's under rego B-HSO.

Btw, looks like the eyes of the Dragon on the tail are missing! 

Steve Drabek

Posted

11 hours ago, pilotgaz said:

Thank you very much for painting this livery. It looks awesome! I look forward to seeing the Cathay Dragon! Would be great if it's under rego B-HSO.

Btw, looks like the eyes of the Dragon on the tail are missing! 

Thanks for the feedback...I've now fixed the poor dragon so now he can both see and smell! (his nose parts were missing too).  Please download the updated file.

Cathay Dragon is a possibility.  I have not committed to it yet....but I do really like Cathay's livery...however not really the newest one...the one just before was the best in my opinion. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks for the feedback...I've now fixed the poor dragon so now he can both see and smell! (his nose parts were missing too).  Please download the updated file.

Cathay Dragon is a possibility.  I have not committed to it yet....but I do really like Cathay's livery...however not really the newest one...the one just before was the best in my opinion. 

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your hard work! Personally I think the old livery def looks better! We feel so proud to fly the Dragon livery every day - sad that this livery is becoming less and less.... 

• Like 1
Mykel Talab

Posted

@pilotgaz completely agree. Personally I think the new Cathaydragon is really cringe. But I guess on here we can do what we want, so keep the dragon flying :)

Steve Drabek

Posted

can't argue with the guys who see them every day.

One thing I've always liked about Cathy is the light blue-gray band....Dunno why, just looks nice to me.  Hope they never get rid of it!

cathy1.jpg

• Like 1
Mykel Talab

Posted

Fortunately @Steve Dra they have kept it on :) Just the dark green foreground for the Cathay aircraft. Would've love to see the dragon on the engine casing, that would've put a nice touch.