Airbus A320-214 CFM LATAM Colombia CC-BAR 3.0.1

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

A320-214 CFM in LATAM Airlines Colombia livery.  This airframe, CC-BAR (MSN 4892), was delivered to LAN Airlines on the 29th of October 2011. It operated under LATAM Chile from 05/05/2016 and was then transferred to LATAM Colombia on 18/06/2016.

What's New in Version 3.0.1   See changelog

Released

New in 3.0.1:

• Added top right wing registration

New in v3.0.0:

• P3D v4.1 compatibility.  You can now simply drop the Texture.XXX folder into your sim and the aircraft will automatically be added to the vehicles list.  A ReadMe with instructions are included in the archive.
  • Updated Fresnel light maps (A special thanks to @John Tavendale for discovering this trick)
  • New fuselage, tail and engine specular maps
  • Minor livery adjustments and colour corrections

NB: The CFM variant in P3Dv4.1 is NOT compatible with my CFM engine mod and those textures will not be used in this version.  I've included the textures for legacy FSX/P3Dv3.x users regardless.

Previous Version fixes:

Minor wing registration corrections.  This release has also been updated to feature my custom CFM56 engine texture mod which can be found here in the library:

Version 2.0 changes (inclusive in this update):

Completely reworked base textures.

Many thanks to @Tavers for allowing me to use his excellent A320 master textures and to @Christian Mohr  for allowing me to use his wing textures.  You can find both of these gents' excellent repaints on the flightsimlabs forums.

Tavers Repaints

Christian Mohr Repaints

• Like 1

User Feedback

Nicolas Matus

Nice Work!

Link to review