Brussels Airlines New Design A319 OO-SSO 1.1

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

These liveries were done with the Custom Paintkit by

@Gregory Verba ,  @Enzo Dewit and @Florian Wolf

To have these liveries fully working you MUST download this Common file:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/3034-files-for-a319-custom-paintkit-by-gv-ed-fw/

976401957_Prepar3D2021-11-1917-26-10.thumb.png.a6f22db75c978f0718368361a9072682.png

It took me a lot time and effort to create these liveries, so if you like them, reviews are always very welcome ;)
Also, If you like my work, why not show your appreciation with a small PayPal donation?  Any donations are highly appreciated but never required. 

Paypal

Installation:
Copy the files to:
Users\<name>\Documents\Prepar3d v4/v5 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A319 CFM\

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO UPLOAD ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION!!

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

-Major update (metallic,normal,the "O" has been added,...)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Daniel Reber

Posted

Brussels has the last letter of the registration placed close to the nose of the aircraft, so that´s something you might add to your livery. 

• Like 1
Enzo Dewit

Posted

4 hours ago, Daniel Reber said:

Brussels has the last letter of the registration placed close to the nose of the aircraft, so that´s something you might add to your livery. 

Fixed !

• Like 1
Paolo Basta

Posted

Can you please correct the over wing exit to a single one and not a double, great work thanks

• Like 1
Tom van der Elst

Posted

1 hour ago, Paolo Basta said:

Can you please correct the over wing exit to a single one and not a double, great work thanks

Make sure the airplane config is in the airframe config folder, and if you use your own airframe config be sure to add

num_wing_exits=1  under [Fltsim] in the OO-SSO cfg.

It is there in the download so I think you are using your own config or you did not install Enzo's.

cheers

Tom.

• Thanks 2