REAL Lufthansa EFB wallpaper + color customizations + checklists 1.6

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This is the real Lufthansa EFB wallpaper that can be found on Lufthansa's Microsoft Surface in the cockpit of A320 Family aircraft. The pack also includes color customizations on the home screen and in the entire EFB in the Lufthansa color scheme, as well as Lufthansa real checklists.

This pack is compatible with A319-WTF, A320-WTF, A320-SL, A321-WTF and A321-SL. However, you must have purchased the A320-SL or A321-SL to be able to use the EFB on A319-WTF, A320-WTF and A321-WTF.

They are two versions inside the download:

- 4:3 version (if you are using the remote EFB on a real iPad)

- 16:9 (if you are using the remote EFB on a computer)

Choose the one you prefer ;)

A realistic Lufthansa Gate pack for the entire Lufthansa short/medium-haul network:

What's New in Version 1.6   See changelog

Released

Now compatible with FS Labs A319, A320-WTF and A321-WTF

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Frank de Witt

Posted

Please use the checklist that came with Andrew's airline pack. The one you included is not from DLH. Apart from that very nice work! Thanks!

• Like 1
Yann Arnould

Posted

4 minutes ago, Frank de Witt said:

Please use the checklist that came with Andrew's airline pack. The one you included is not from DLH. Apart from that very nice work! Thanks!

I will look at this ;) Thanks!

• Thanks 1
Sebastian Brabsche

Posted

Cool, can you make a Eurowings Texture?

• Like 1
Stu Antonio

Posted

I really like it. But I really think for those who mainly use the VC EFB (which is wider than a normal iPad), the background images should (also) be a 16:9 format, to prevent the graphics (in this case the circled LH logo) from getting stretched in width.

Yann Arnould

Posted

1 minute ago, Stu Antonio said:

I really like it. But I really think for those who mainly use the VC EFB (which is wider than a normal iPad), the background images should (also) be a 16:9 format, to prevent the graphics (in this case the circled LH logo) from getting stretched in width.

You are right. I will do it in 16:9 also ;) 

Stu Antonio

Posted

5 minutes ago, Yann Arnould said:

You are right. I will do it in 16:9 also ;) 

Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate that you can only have either - the real tablet or the sim tablet - "correct", if you use an iPad.
'Cause a 16:9 of course will then look squished on an real iPad ...  I guess it's up to what people prefer. Maybe we'll see some "responsive" functionality in the future...
(and don't try to change the size of the browser-EFB in chrome, then it gets really wierd :D )

• Like 1
Yann Arnould

Posted

9 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate that you can only have either - the real tablet or the sim tablet - "correct", if you use an iPad.
'Cause a 16:9 of course will then look squished on an real iPad ...  I guess it's up to what people prefer. Maybe we'll see some "responsive" functionality in the future...
(and don't try to change the size of the browser-EFB in chrome, then it gets really wierd :D )

I just updated the file by adding the 16:9 version

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Yann Arnould

Posted

19 minutes ago, Viktor Graf said:

How do I install it?

Regards

You will find a Please read me.txt inside the download ;)

• Thanks 1
Viktor Graf

Posted

Thanks. I am so used to having the install instructions in the "About this file" that I forget to check the file itself occasionally :D

Abdulkarim Abdulmoti

Posted

I can see it on my remote ipad but not in VC, I still see the old one, am I doing something wrong?

Yann Arnould

Posted

Just now, Abdulkarim Abdulmoti said:

I can see it on my remote ipad but not in VC, I still see the old one, am I doing something wrong?

Did you installed the one in 16:9?

Abdulkarim Abdulmoti

Posted

6 minutes ago, Yann Arnould said:

Did you installed the one in 16:9?

no the other one, it says if Im using a real ipad I use 4:3, does it mean I cannot benefit from both at the same time?

Michael Göbel

Posted

When I installed the first version of the background, it took a long time before the EFB in the VC updated to the new background and even longer before my IPad updated. Maybe you just need to wait for awhile.

• Like 1
Yann Arnould

Posted

1 minute ago, Abdulkarim Abdulmoti said:

no the other one

Yeah that's what @Stu Antonio was saying:

3 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

You have to choose between the 4:3 version for the iPad and the 16:9 version for the computer because now it is impossible to get the right ratio on both simultaneously. 

Abdulkarim Abdulmoti

Posted

ah okay now I understand, but how about redesigning the old existing one (Lufthansa in bold) to be similar like yours(Lufthansa circular logo)? I mean just for consistency. excuse my limited knowledge in this if Im not getting this right :)

Stu Antonio

Posted

Be aware the even a 4:3 ratio will probably not look 100% correct on an iPad, since the image height gets sized down a bit by the iOS/safari UI.

Yann Arnould

Posted

I tried 16:9 on Safari on an iPad Pro and iPad Mini, and the ratio is quite good with the Safari search bar on the front.

Robin Locher

Posted

Hi, the checklist is correct exept the landing checklist.
The landing checklist should only be:
Ecam Memo Landing no blue.

Michael Göbel

Posted

No the landing checklist is correct, they only read it if for some reason the ECAM Memo does not show, then they read it like a normal checklist. Otherwise you are correct, "ECAM Memo Landing no blue."

Giuseppe Paradiso

Posted

Hello, is it possible to adapt this function for the A321 SL?

Thank you.