TPC Pro 0.0.1

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Screenshot_1606161050.thumb.png.90ec8baae8fe41e0cda41d60b52be4bd.png

Based on the logic of TPC, I started to develop a tool providing some more values and improved GUI.
However, there are a few things I need to improve:
- Moving the database from an embedded SQLite to a MariaDB running on a remote server
- Developing a backend logic to update the EOSIDs on a monthly basis
- Improving calculation logics for the Second Segment-, Obstacle-limiting weights 

To be released soon™

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Diogo S Ferreira

Posted

Great News Jan !! I’m very happy to know that you continue your great work :)!! I’ve used your LPC software for years :) if you remember ;). Looking forward for this one ;)!!

My Best Regards!!

Diogo Ferreira

• Thanks 1
Jan Stiebitz

Posted

Hi Stu, sorry for the late response. I have two other projects I need to complete before I can continue my work on the TPC Pro. I expect to continue my work in a few weeks.

• Thanks 1
Stu Antonio

Posted

Sounds like a race against the FSL-sharklets-expansion-efb then :D

If you need testers, drop me a line ;)

Viel Erfolg!

• Like 1
Jan Stiebitz

Posted

Hi everyone,

I thought you might appreciate a little status update:

In the past week I was working on two features:

1.)    The Modify button, which you can see on the GUI, is functional now (take a look at the attached screenshots).*

2.)    I rented a server, made the server accessible from the outside, uploaded the necessary data, and made the resources callable.

*Please note, I have no intentions to do the same for the MEL/CDL/Special-Button, as those items would have various effects on the performance calculations.

What I have to do now is to rework the logic in the app itself to work with web services instead of a local database. Moreover, there are a few more things to do in regard to the server.

Best regards,

Jan

4.PNG

3.PNG

2.PNG

1.PNG

• Like 2
Jan Stiebitz

Posted

Hi,

Actually I wanted to release the software today, however I have noticed, that there were some attacks on the server running the database. Thus, I have to invest a little bit of time in making the server more secure.

I hope this will not take too long.

Kind regards,

Jan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1