Lufthansa A321 old colours Fleet Pack 1.0.3

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Lufthansa A321 OC Fleet Pack

This Fleet Pack includes all currently active A321s of Lufthansa in the old colour scheme. Once more A321s get out of storage I'll update this Pack accordingly.

The liveries feature a realistic replica of the real livery including the correct Lufthansa wing texture, completely reworked window textures to fit the real Airbus windows and custom dirt effects

2020-9-20_19-40-43-926.thumb.jpg.aa4fd4a5185c51fe836b58decd0b9dd4.jpg

These liveries take up a lot of time, so if you like my work and would like to support me, feel free to visit this page:

Paypal

As of v1.0.0 included are:

D-AISL, D-AISK, D-AISH, D-AISI, D-AISX (check changelog for new liveries)

If you'd like to fly a certain registration of the A321, just write me a PM and I'll do it for you:)

Note this livery is only for v.5.0.1.103+

To install extract the livery inside : 

Users\<name>\Documents\Prepar3d v4 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A321 IAE\

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

Added D-AIRP

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Tom Redsell

Posted

Just to let you know there seem to be a fair few reg errors in the fltsim.cfg files causing conflicts when loading the sim (due to aircraft with the same ‘name’). 
Paints are really nice though! 

Florian Wolf

Posted

1 hour ago, Tom Redsell said:

Just to let you know there seem to be a fair few reg errors in the fltsim.cfg files causing conflicts when loading the sim (due to aircraft with the same ‘name’). 

Weird I'll have a look at it and fix it quickly sorry for that! 

Florian Wolf

Posted

7 hours ago, Tom Redsell said:

Havn't had the time to have a look at it but since I didn't have this issue while testing I think the issue might be caused by you having installed the other D-AISX livery which is available from another painter. In this Pack AISX is also included so that might be the issue. 

Tom Redsell

Posted

23 minutes ago, Florian Wolf said:

Havn't had the time to have a look at it but since I didn't have this issue while testing I think the issue might be caused by you having installed the other D-AISX livery which is available from another painter. In this Pack AISX is also included so that might be the issue. 

Just checked by redownloading, the cfg in D-AIDX is named as D-AISH (the backup version is D-AIDC), D-AIRX is also named as D-AISH. Those were the two prompting duplicate aircraft by the same name.

Florian Wolf

Posted

3 hours ago, Tom Redsell said:

Just checked by redownloading, the cfg in D-AIDX is named as D-AISH (the backup version is D-AIDC), D-AIRX is also named as D-AISH. Those were the two prompting duplicate aircraft by the same name.

should be fixed:)

• Thanks 1
Pascal Blau

Posted

Any chance to see the new window texures on your older creations too? Btw great job liveries look outstanding :)

• Like 1
Florian Wolf

Posted

21 hours ago, Pascal Blau said:

Any chance to see the new window texures on your older creations too? Btw great job liveries look outstanding :)

Thanks a lot! 

Yes I am currently working on an update for the A320 which will also include some new registrations added. 

Windows will be added to probably all my old liveries but it takes some time :)

• Like 1
Philipp Kreft

Posted

Goodday can u change the underwing color from white to grey? That would be great 

• Like 1