About This File
What's New in Version 2.1.0 See changelog
This update brings some new callouts. Unfortunately, the authors of the original voice sets were unavailable to record the callouts. I removed the original voice sets and recorded my own.
- Added Parking and Securing the Aircraft flows.
- Added turning off the rwy turnoff and nose lights to the after takeoff flow.
- After start flow doesn't run anymore when Copilot is loaded with the aircraft on the ground and the engines running.
- Added checklists (optional). Read the Checklists page in the manual before use.
- Added "speed too low" and "speed to high" responses to flaps voice commands.
- More realistic execution of the flaps voice command actions (first "speed checked", then move the handle and then confirm the setting).
- Added seat belts switch cycle option for the lineup flow trigger and set it as default.
- Changed default trigger option for the after landing flow.
- Added ini options for changing the confidence thresholds of the default voice commands.
- Added optional FMA readout by the user on takeoff.
- The flight control check is now triggered with the "flight control check" voice command.
- Removed the "no APU" phrase. Speak "delay APU" or "hold APU" instead.
- Added PhraseBuilder class for making phrases with optional and multiple choice elements.