Standard Operating Procedures for the FSLabs A320X 1.0.0

TH0R5T€N KlRCHH€lM

About This File

Hello Folks,

I am virtually flying the A320 for around four or five years now, starting with x-plane 10 and continuing with P3d V4.

Since I also loved to read official Airbus A320 resources, I made various notes about the topic and enriched them with with each official resource I got access too.

These were mainly the following documents:

Airbus Industries: A319/A320/A321 Flight Crew Operating Manual I. System Description. 

Airbus Industries: A319/A320/A321 Flight Crew Operating Manual II. Flight Preparation. 

Airbus Industries: A319/A320/A321 Flight Crew Operating Manual II. Flight Preparation. 

Airbus Industries: A319/A320/A321 Flight Crew Operating Manual III. Flight Operations.  

Airbus Industries: A319/A320/A321 Flight Crew Operating Manual IV. FMGS Pilot´s Guide. 

Airbus Industries: A318/A319/A320/A321 Flight Crew Training Manual. 

Airbus Industries, A320 Family Instructor Support. 

Airbus Industries, A319/A320/ A321 Quick Reference Handbook

Mike Ray, Airbus A320 Pilot Handbook, Simulator and Checkride Procedures.

One day in 2014 or so, I decided to scratch most of the stuff together in a list-format document and tried to get them into a flow, that starts with Exterior Safety Inspection prior crew boarding  and ends in Securing the Aircraft prior crew deboarding. So you can say, this booklet contains the whole cycle, starting with cold and dark and ending with cold and dark.

Additionally, I added some information about non-standard operations like De-Icing, Step Climbs, Turbulence Penetration and so on. As ever I am gratefull about hints, necessary clarifications and so on. Please just be so kind and adress them in reference to the specific parts of the FCOM, FCTM or FISM, so that I can cross check them.

Please take note, that at least some basic knowledge of Airbus A320 system is required. 

I hope I could help those people, that are interested a bit.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Guinea

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8