Downloads

A variety of tools I developed in the past few years.

13 files

1. TPC Pro

Based on the logic of TPC, I started to develop a tool providing some more values and improved GUI.
    However, there are a few things I need to improve:
    - Moving the database from an embedded SQLite to a MariaDB running on a remote server
    - Developing a backend logic to update the EOSIDs on a monthly basis
    - Improving calculation logics for the Second Segment-, Obstacle-limiting weights 
    To be released soon™

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

2. TPC Pro (Android Version)

Hi everyone,
    sorry for the long silence, I have been busy debugging and finalising the Android Version of TPC Pro (based on famous TPC by Roland Wukovits). 
    As the old version was uncompatible with the new backend I also had to delete the old version of the app. 
    This app is optimized for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e. Feel free to use the app on any Android device you like, however, please note that I am unable to provide support for other devices.
    In the meantime I have been adding more registrations to the database.
    So next to LH also OS, LX, SN, TP as well as EW are available now.

Please do not upload the file anywhere else and do not use the program in real world aviation!
    If you have any suggestions for improvements or comments please feel free to get in touch!
    Kind regards,
    Jan

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

3. Trim Calculator

This small tool calculates trim settings based on the Center of Gravity for the A319/A320/A321.
    Designed for Android.
    No warranty is given!
    Do not use for real world operations! Please do not upload this file anywhere else!

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Checklist

A simple checklist (only normal procedures), with the option to highlight your process within the checklist.
    Designed for Android.
    No warranty is given!
    Do not use for real world operations! Please do not upload this file anywhere else!

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Landing Performance Calculator (LPC)

This app can be used to calculate the landing distances based on multiple variables (Runway/weather condition, airplane configuration, approach type, etc.).
    Designed for Android.
    No warranty is given!

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Take Off Performance Calculator (TPC)

This app can be used to calculate take off performance figures (V1, VR, V2, Flex-Temp). The logic of this tool is based on the famous TPC-Tool by Roland Wukovitz (http://www.avsimrus.com/f/for-pilots-19/popular-calculator-to-calculate-takeoff-parameters-in-from-airbus-type-36340.html).
    Enhanced with options for Sharklets, Packs, and optimum flap config.
    My special thanks to Roland Wukovitz for providing me access to the original source code!
    Designed for Android.
    No warranty is given!

102 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Hoppies NL

An android client, which connects to www.hoppies.nl. Thus, you are able to send (telex-) messages into an airplane's MCDU from your mobile phone.
    It is possible to request ads-c contracts and view position reports on an open street view map (https://www.openstreetmap.org) provided by Thunderforest (https://manage.thunderforest.com/).
    Designed for Android.
    No warranty is given! Please do not upload this file anywhere else!

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Flight Folder

Yet another PDF viewer, however tailored to my needs.
    The app supports navigating through PDF files by buttons (jump one page to the back/front, jump to the last/first page.)
    Zoom by pressing buttons.
    All functionalities are available by gestures as well, e.g. pinch to zoom etc.
    A night mode is also available.
    The tool uses the Android PDF Viewer library by barteksc: https://github.com/barteksc/AndroidPdfViewer
    The tool was designed for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 5S, thus there might be scaling errors when used on smaller or larger devices.
    Designed for Android.
    Do not use for real world operations!
    No warranty is given! Please do not upload this file anywhere else!

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Flight Reports

Have you ever wondered what happens to your Landing Reports?
    Have you ever asked yourself, what are the most operated airports?
    Have you always been curious whether there is a difference between landings at night and day time?
    The attached report has all (or some) answers for you! 

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. TPC Pro (Windows Version)

Hi everyone,
    I also developed a Windows version of TPC Pro (based on famous TPC by Roland Wukovits). 
    Please note that, as I have no need for a Windows version, the GUI will never meet the same quality standards as the Android version. 
    However, the calculations and database behind the Android and Windows versions are the same. 
    Thus, LH, OS, LX, SN, TP as well as EW aircrafts are available.
    To run the software the following steps are necessary:
    1.) The software needs the .Net-Framework 5.0 - You can download the framework from the following link. After downloading just follow the instructions: 
    .Net-Framework 5.0
    2.) Unzip the TPC_Pro.rar-folder. 
    3.) Make a double click on the TPC_Pro.exe (Do not move the TPC_Pro.exe out of the TPC_Pro-folder as otherwise the program will not start).

Please do not upload the files anywhere else and do not use the program in real world aviation!
    If you have any suggestions for improvements or comments please feel free to get in touch!
    Kind regards,
    Jan

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Taxi In and Out Times

Attached you can find a PDF containing taxi in and taxi out times mostly for European airports. The data is derived from the progress reports from the Hoppie network log. The data may be useful when calculating the needed time and fuel when departing and/or arriving at an airport.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Hoppies Clearance (PDC)

Hello,
    in the past week I developed another small Android app, named Hoppies Clearance.
    The tool is able to answer PDC requests via your smartphone or tablet.
    It can also be a useful addition for those who want to receive PDC respones without having to use an online network.
    Please do not upload the file anywhere else!
    Feedback or comments are appreciated!

Kind regards,
    Jan

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Structural Break Test for May 2022

As some of you may have noticed in the last few months it got quite quiet in the FSLabs forums. So I was wondering if the release of another Airbus simulation for another simulation platform may have had any impact on the flights performed with the FSLabs Airbus Series, I made a quick statistical analysis. The results of this analysis can be found in the attached report.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted