10 Years

Scott White

Today it is 10 years since the final commercial Concorde flights, so to mark the occasion here are a few shots I have taken from some of my flights.

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

Scott

• 3 months later...
Brian Furlong

stunning, great shots.

I was fortunate enough to visit AC in New York on her 10 year anniversary. It was a rainy day, but she's in great shape. I actually went inside for the tour, sat in seat 3D. The leather is just as fresh as in 03. A little bit aggravated that the guide sort of turned the tour into what felt like a promotional spot for the A380 :/

The cockpit however is just, WOW.

• 6 months later...
Ray Proudfoot

stunning, great shots.

I was fortunate enough to visit AC in New York on her 10 year anniversary. It was a rainy day, but she's in great shape. I actually went inside for the tour, sat in seat 3D. The leather is just as fresh as in 03. A little bit aggravated that the guide sort of turned the tour into what felt like a promotional spot for the A380 :/

The cockpit however is just, WOW.

AC is actually located at Manchester, England, the flagship of the BA fleet. New York is home to AD. http://heritageconcorde.com/facts/work3/concorde-today/visit-concorde-in-the-usa

Do they do a Technical Tour over there. I did the AC one and it's brilliant. You're even allowed to sit in the left-hand seat. :D

• 5 months later...
nestorkelly508

I wish to have a tour like yours.. I once visited Manchester but theres no way to take a shot

Ray Proudfoot

I wish to have a tour like yours.. I once visited Manchester but theres no way to take a shot

I did the technical tour and photographed G-BOAC when it was in the open. Understandably, the Manchester weather was not conducive to leaving her in the open and a hangar was built to house her. Whilst this provides excellent protection it does mean you can't take good photos any more.

• 2 weeks later...
nestorkelly508

Oh I would love to see her again next time even without taking pictures.. the world’s first supersonic airliner ♥

• 1 year later...
Scott White

Thank you very much for the comments.

On 30/03/2016 at 8:29 PM, Johnsonwonson said:

Very nice, just bought Concorde x for prepar3d. Im killing for some slightly more accuate repaints like these. 

If there is enough interest, I will be more than happy to upload these modified repaints when I'm able to.

• Like 1