steering

gregory vann

I don't like using the steering on the keyboard and I would rather use my joystick is there a way to set this up? Some how yesterday It was working where I was able to steer the aircraft on the ground with my joystick but I have no clue how I did it

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Gregory,

we're sorry that you're facing problems with the steering.

Please take some time to read the product documentation - in particular, the part discussing Steering Tiller options in the Introduction Manual - it should give you a much better understanding of how your available hardware can be assigned to steer via the A320-X tiller.

If you have further questions after reading the documentation, please feel free to read the A320-X forum, you should find plenty of information there to assist you.

Dear Lefteris,

Thanks to you and to all FSLabs Dev Team members , for your efforts ,for your product and your assistance !

I just wanna know, how can steer the aircraft if we have a joystick with just 2 axis ROLL and PITCH ( Ailerons and Elevators ) , no Z YAW axis ( Rudder ) ?!

Is there any mean to couple the roll / ailerons with tiller or steer ??

Thank You.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Diama,

thank you for your thank you. What would be better than thanking me would be to read my replies in the other identical posts you made? where you didn't thank me, but I would then thank you instead for having read them and not having posted multiple times so I lost the ball on how many times I'd have to then thank you? :D

• Like 6